Wonders.

Mikes P.O.V

The next day I decided to take Phee to the local beach. Whenever I'm back home in Belfast I love to visit the beach. Another thing I love to do is have a BBQ when I'm here, so I planned on a nice family BBQ this evening.

I take her by the hand as we walk down onto the sand. It's not as warm as it was the last time we visited a beach together so we're both in hoodies and jeans.

"Mike it's beautiful."

"It's my favourite place to be, sometimes I bring the dogs here."

As I watch Phee's face, she looks out at the sea. I see the excitement in her eyes as she turns and looks at me.

"It's such a small, peaceful place to be... it's perfect." She smiles.

We sit on the sand cuddled together watching the sea. I take the guitar off that's wrapped around me and place it beside me as Phee sits between my legs.

"Mike I may have only been here for two days but I already love it here!"

"It's nice isn't it baby?" I smile and kiss her cheek.

"Play me a song please Mikey?" Phee glides her fingers over the strings of my guitar.

She moves out from between my legs and sits at my feet to face me. I pick up my guitar and think of a song she may enjoy. I choose OTP by Troye Sivan as I know she likes it. Once I've finished it, she moves closer to me on her knees and kisses my lips.

"That was amazing baby."

We sit there in the sand strumming out songs and singing for a lot of the day.

Ben's P.O.V

For Mel's birthday her sister bought us The 1975 tickets as she knows we both like them. Tonight is the night we go see them so we're getting ready at her house.

"Can we have dinner before the concert please babe?" Mel asks as she applies her red lipstick, looking in the mirror.

As I turn to face her I catch my breath. Every time I look at her, she amazes me. I look from Mel's white high top converses to her black skinny ripped jeans, up to her The 1975 sweater then her straight hair.

"Y..Yes princess in London." I stutter.

Mel finishes her makeup,plays with her hair slightly then walks over to me smiling.

"Are you okay babe?" She laces her fingers with mine.

"Yeah I just don't understand how you always look great."

"Only in your eyes." She smiles and kisses my cheek.

As I look back at her she begins to giggle. Mel grabs a makeup remover wipe and rubs my cheek slightly. That's when I realise I must have had a lipstick stain. I chuckle and pull her close.

"You ready?"

"As ready as I'll be Mr Benjamin Pryer." She smiles as we walk out the room hand in hand.

Mike's P.O.V

"There's so many wonders of Ireland I need to show you." I say as I look over my shoulder at Phee.

We're climbing the rocks on the beach, making our way to the hidden caves and rock pools. I reach my hand out to Phee to grab and pull her up to me.

"This is cute." Phee looks down at the sights.

We jump down and make our way over to the rock pool. As we look we see a crab and we watch it as it moves around.

"Look at this!"

I turn to see Phee pointing at the cave, only metres away from the entrance.
I run over and take her hand as we walk into the cave.

We look above our heads as the crystals glimmer in the little light.

"Wooow." Phee whispers.

"Beautiful right?" I turn to look at her.

"Yeah!" She smiles.

We walk around the cave for a while taking in the wonders. Until we decide it's getting late so we head back to my house.

Once we get back to my house, dad has already started up the BBQ. Roxy comes over and hugs Phee, passing us both a drink.

I knew my sister and Phee would get along! They're quite similar in some ways and considering I'm close with them both I thought they must be able to talk to each other.

After a great meal and great company me and Phee decide it's time to go to bed. As I lay spooning Phee I think about how the day went. I thought it went amazing, we spent time together and explored the beach. We also got to spend time with my family. We played a few games with them and they really seem to like Phee. I know my dad likes her because whilst he was cooking I went and helped as Phee sat with my sister. We were talking and he told me I had a good girl. Roxy also seems to like her and I also think my mums taken by her too. I'll ask her tomorrow, but till then I'll snuggle up to my perfect girlfriend.

Ben's P.O.V

Tonight was really good! It's the first concert I had been to with Mel so it was really cool!

We got back to Mel's house about 2 in the morning and climbed straight into bed. Mel slipped into my top and I got down into my boxers. I lied in bed and Mel cuddled to my chest.

"That was good wasn't it?" I sleepily mumble.

"Yeah it was great I love seeing them perform!"

I think about how we stood at the front of the audience against the bars. I stood Mel in front of me and I stood behind her with my arms protectively around her. As she danced along to the music her bum brushed against me, causing a bulge to appear in my trousers.

Mel kisses my cheek bringing me back to the present.

"Night baby. Thanks for coming tonight." She snuggles into my chest again, closing her eyes.

"Anytime princess. Sweet dreams, love you."

But when I looked down at her I noticed she had fallen asleep.

Hey I'm back! That break wasn't as short as I thought aha! Sorry this update wasn't very good! x