Beach Day

RECAP:

Saiki:Well goodnight

YN:Saiki wait

Saiki:(faces her)

YN:You never answered my question. Was today a date?

Saiki:...

CONTINUE:

YN POV

Saiki:...Take it however you want(turns to leave)

This annoyed the crap out of me. Saiki has always been a straight forward guy. Always said what was on his mind but all day he's been pretty aloof when it came to me and it was starting to tick me off. I teleported in front of him and got in his face.

YN:Okay Saiki enough beating around the damn bush. All day you haven't been straight with me like avoiding answers and changing subjects. No more. This is a simple yes or no question. Was...this...a...date?

Saiki:(sighs)...I guess

YN:Ugh dammit Saiki what is with you?

Saiki:In all honesty I don't get it myself. Since you first entered the class a few months ago, I've found you interesting and I don't say that about anyone. When I look at you my powers don't work and I just find it amazing. You're a mystery and I actually enjoy spending time with you because it gives me a chance to learn more about you. And the more I find out about the more curiosity turns into...feelings I can't explain.

I was actually speechless. I had a feeling that Saiki might've had feelings for me. Not going to lie, I might like him as well. Just like him I haven't really found myself having crushes like that. And for Saiki to actually talk about me like this out loud actually had me in shock.

Saiki:Wow.This is the longest you've ever been quite. Are you broken?

YN:(snaps out of it) You like me?

Saiki:I never said that

YN:(smirks)Never said you didn't either

Saiki:(sighs)Regardless. I've never had feelings of infatuation before so I don't know how to label this new feeling.

YN:I can respect that. There's no rush Saiki. I'd rather we take it slow first anyways. You don't have to realize it infatuation. But you shouldn't try to ignore your feelings either.

Saiki: You're right

YN:Well it's getting kind of late. Get home safe Saiki.

Saiki:You do know basically nothing can hurt me right?

YN:(glares)Just go home

Saiki:(small smile)Good night YN(teleports home)

YN:(Closes her door and smiles)So annoying

The Next Day

My phone started to go off. I looked at the screen. It was Kaidou. I answered semi annoyed.

YN:I was sleeping so this better be important.

Kaidou:The gang was going to go to the beach today and we want to know if you'd want to come too?

YN:(groans)Give me an hour

I hung up the phone and rolled out of bed. I pushed myself up and trudged to the bathroom to get ready. 30 minutes go by and I finally find a cute enough bathing suit. I shove it in my tote along with my wallet, keys, sunglasses, a towel, and sunscreen. I quickly put on a loose black crop tank, jean shorts, and flip flops. I soon hear a knock at my door. I threw my hair in a ponytail, grabbed my tote, and was out the door. I was greeted by Kaidou, Teruhashi, and Yumehara. Well mostly Kaidou. Teruhashi and Yumehara gave me fake smiles and raised their hands to say hi. Fake ass bitches.