Hello Brother

I'm so sorry I've been MIA guys. With midterms and work I just haven't had the time. I probably still won't have time for the next update until Thanksgiving but I'll try to make some. Onto the story!

RECAP:

Saiki:Yes. My best friend, my lover, my favorite headache, and of course my girlfriend. Do you accept this title?

YN:(kisses him deeply)Of course I do silly.

CONTINUE

YN POV

It's been a few days since Saiki and I made it official and I honestly couldn't be happier. But now that summer's over we have school tomorrow, which is something I'm less thrilled about. Saiki has no problem showing affection when we're alone but he's not too big on PDA. Not saying I want a freaking sex scene in the hallway but a little hand holding never hurt anyone. I just want people *cough cough* Teruhashi *cough cough*, to know what's mine and to keep their filthy paws off or else I'll kick her ass to the damn moon. Anyways, I'm waiting for Saiki right now so we can walk to school together. At least I've got that to look forward to.

Saiki:(teleports into kitchen) Morning

YN:(kisses his cheek)Morning babe

Saiki:(grabs yogurt from fridge) Ready to go?

YN:(grabs yogurt out of his hand)Yup

Saiki:Hey that was mine!

YN:My house, my fridge, my damn yogurt. Let's go(leaves)

Saiki:Hmph(grabs another yogurt and follows her)

At School

Third POV

As you and Saiki walk into school, it seems like everything is normal. Once you both walk into class, there's an immediate wave of an excitement. Everyone was talking about how much fun they had over the summer. You and Saiki go to your seats and watch as your friends flock over.

Kaido:Hey Saiki! Hey YN! How was the rest of your summers?

Saiki:Fine

YN:It was cool Kaido. Pretty much just chilled. How about you?

Kaido:Awesome! We all ended up getting our licenses. What happened to you though? You left before the second week?

YN:(turns red) I was uh... going through some things. Sorry. But I am happy for you guys.

Yumehara:So Saiki I heard you went to the amusement park with Kokomi? Did you guys have fuuuuuuuuun?(raises her eyebrows)

Saiki:(side glances her)No it was the most annoying day of my entire life! Meh

YN:(giggles)

Teruhashi:MEH!?!?! YOU GOT TO SPEND THE WHOLE DAY WITH THE PRETTIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD AND ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS MEH!?!?! Uh well I certainly had fun. He saved me from some creepy character in a stage show.

Yumehara:Wow Saiki that sure was valiant of you.

Teruhashi:Mhm. My hero.

YN:(rolls her eyes)

After class

YN:You wanna eat lunch together?

Saiki:Sure

Kuboyasu:Hey YN! I was wondering if you'd want to eat lunch together?

YN:Oh I'm sorry Aren. I already-

Saiki:(grabs her hand)We're already eating together. Sorry.

YN:(blushing immensely)

Kuboyasu:Oh...I'm sorry. Maybe next time.