The End To A Crappy Summer

Third POV

You decided not to go back to motorcycle school. You managed to get your money back since you only went for two days. You just couldn't stand the sight of Saiki right now. Saiki kept on going in hopes that you would show up to finish the rest of the two week course.

This was a pretty big fight for the both of you. When Kuboyasu kept asking for you, Saiki was starting to get even more annoyed with the situation but continued to act as if nothing happened. Saiki kept on trying to call you but you ignored him. You wanted no contact with him at all until he felt that he was ready to tell you exactly what he wanted from you.

The next two weeks go by and eventually Saiki stopped calling. The day of his and Teruhashi's "date" came along and you had completely forgotten since the both of you haven't spoken in such a long time. You didn't want to admit it, but you missed Saiki. You missed his nonchalant mannerisms, his "I don't see the point of this" attitude, but most of all you missed the affectionate side of him that he hid from the world but always exposed to you.

You were in bed playing video games until you get a text from Kuboyasu.

Kuboyasu:Wyd?

YN:Chillin in bed hbu?

Kuboyasu:Nothing much really. So do you have any plans today?

YN:Not really. Got anything in mind?

Kuboyasu:You wanna hang out?

YN:Sure.

Kuboyasu:Awesome. Just dress casually.

YN:Okay gimme an hour

You didn't look much into hanging out with Kuboyasu. Sure you thought he was cute and all, but other then that you didn't really see him as anything other than a friend. You put on a high waisted jean skirt, a black band tee, and checkered vans. You were putting on lipgloss when you heard the doorbell ring. You grabbed your phone, keys, and purse and went to the door.

Kuboyasu:Wow you look great

YN:(giggles)It's nothing special really

Kuboyasu:But you always look great

YN:(blushes)Oh...well thank you Aren

Kuboyasu:No problem. Let's get going.

YN:(sees the motorcycle)Whoa! I guess you got your license

Kuboyasu:Yea and as a congratulations gift my folks got me this bike

YN:That's awesome

Kuboyasu:(gets on the motorcycle and tosses YN a helmet)Hop on

YN:Okay(gets behind him)

Kuboyasu:Hold on tight(rides)

You didn't mean to, but every now and then you would squeeze Kuboyasu closer to you which made the both of you blush, unknowingly of course. You guys finally get to your destination and you see that it was an amusement park.

YN:Oh this looks like fun

Kuboyasu:Well I thought we could do something fun before returning to Hell tomorrow

YN:(giggles)Well then let's get started(grabs his hand and drags him into the park)

As you and Kuboyasu were walking through the park, there were a few bystanders who would notice the two of you and make comments like: "Aw they're so cute", "Look at the young happy couple", "Young love is so precious". You didn't pay mind to these comments because you didn't have those feelings towards Kuboyasu. Kuboyasu, on the other hand was blushing like crazy, which you hadn't noticed since you were walking ahead of him.