Chapter 6

"Some of my friends aren't here yet," he smiled, "is Julia..coming?" I asked him, "well..uh, she had to-", "forget I asked, I'm sorry" I looked away from him. "Nah, it's okay, she wanted to hangout with her friends" he grinned, "do you want to prank call her?" I asked really excited!

"I don't..really want to bother her" he scratched his back, "oh.." I sat down on his couch and stared at the floor, "what happened to the old Nash that use to ding dong ditch with me and prank call" I smiled. "Aha those were the times" he laughed, "haha yea" I chuckled.

"You know what let's prank call her," he suggested, "are you serious!?" I smiled and looked at him, "yea!" he laughed, "okay" I took out my phone so he could give me the number. "Hey guys whatcha doin?" Cameron asked, "oh, we're prank calling his girlfriend, wanna join?" I asked him, he smiled and nodded yes "okay her number is 915-284-5603" he told me and I put it on my phone.

RRRiiinngg RRRiiinngg RRRiiinngg

"Hello?" Julia answered, "allo, is dis Julia?" I held in my laughter, "Julia, we know what your wearing" Nash added in a creepy voice, "who is this!" she asked, "this is Jake from State Farm" Cameron laughed, "whoever this is better stop, or else" she yelled, "want that drug?" Nash laughed, "hahaha" I laughed then covered my mouth with my hands, "Nash??" she ask while yelling.

"Uh..uh.., no it's, uh me Lindsey" I laughed, "that is not even funny, who else is with you?" she asked, "uh, I'm by myself" I lied, "stop lying!" she yelled, "I'm not" I lied again, "liar, I don't even see why Nash is friends with you" she started to sound mean to me, Cameron heard it and frowned, Nash wasn't paying attention so I took off of Speaker and put it near my ear so I could only hear what she says.