Chapter 10

"Lindsey don't leave, you just got back and..", "no it's fine I don't want to be in the way of you and Julia" I fake smiled, I headed for the door and opened it, "I'll see you tomorrow guys" I smiled and waved bye to them then left. I took a deep breath and smiled at myself, I finally did my own decision and I was proud.

"Hey!" someone yelled, I turned around and saw Taylor running over towards me, "what are you doing?" I laughed, "you seem chill and stuff so I wanted to get your number" he blushed, "haha, sure it's 816-436-5683" he took out his phone and put it in his contacts, "thanks" he smiled.

"Your welcome kind sir" I teased him then turned around and walked to my house, I felt someone lightly tug my shirt, of course it was Taylor when I turned around.

"What" I laughed again, "can I hang with you?" he asked, "I kinda don't like to hang out with Erin" I smiled and burst out laughing, "kinda?" I laughed, "she is pure evil".

"Haha, so it's a yes?" he asked again and he started to blush, "it's a sure why not" I replied with a huge smiled on my face, "by the way you were totally blushing" I giggled, "I was not" he protested, "says you not your cheeks" I poked his nose and we both walked to my house.