Chapter 17

"Tay. . ." I squeezed his hand alittle and and frowned, "yeahh?" he responded with a smile.

I took a deep breath and asked, "do you think I'm ugly?"

He laughed and kissed my cheek, "haha, your not ugly your very pretty and cute".

I smiled and then frowned again, "do you think I look like a whore?" I asked.

He stared at me with a shocking look on his face, "where are you getting all these negative words from!?" he yelled but it seemed more like a question.

"Uh..nowhere..I'm just..um curious" I smiled but he didnt but it.

"Lindsey if I'm your boyfriend you've got to tell me whats bothering you so I can protect you, no your not ugly your beautiful, and no you don't look like a whore, you'll never ever look like a whore, you'll always look like a beautiful, amazing girl you are, don't let people bring you down, now tell me whats going on" he smiled.

I blushed and hugged him, "I love you Taylor, um..this girl on my Twitter" I gave him my phone and he saw it.

"She's jealous that you grew up with a cool guy like Nash..she's not a true fan, she's just a hater" he kissed my nose.

I pushed my fingers through his hair and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

When we got to Nash's house, we knocked and he opened it, Taylor and I stared at him and laughed.

Nash's pov:

"What are you two rugrats laughing at?" I asked then yawned.

"Hahaha, you look like me when I wake up." Lindsey giggled.

"Haha" Taylor laughed again, I looked at both of them and saw that they were holding hands, I smirked and looked at Lindsey.

"Did you guys get married??, and come in" I chuckled.

"Nahh, we not in dat stage yet, we're dating." Lindsey smiled.

"Yah we're dating." Taylor blushed and held her hand even tighter.

"Congrats!!." I yelled, "oh and Taylor if you ever break her heart, I will kill you," I smiled.

Lindsey gave me a weird look, and so did Taylor, "don't worry, I'd never break her heart." Taylor smiled and kissed Lindsey on the lips.

He just kissed her right in front of me, maybe thats why Lindsey wanted to leave my house.

It was because Julia kissed me in front of her. Maybe she got alittle jealous...ehh who knows-.

"Nashh" Lindsey cut me off, "Uh..what?" I grinned, "I said where are the rest of the boys" she replied.

"Oh, they're in the living room." I answered, "okie dokie!" she let go of Taylors hand and went to the livingroom.

"Hey, Nash did you know that a girl on Twitter called Lindsey a whore?" Taylor frowned.

"Really?" I frowned, "yeah, she was upset about it but she got over it" he responded and this time with a smile.

"Thats Lindsey for ya, she gets over stuff real fast" I smiled, "I'm going to go take a shower so be right back" I ran upstairs and went to the bathroom.

Shawn's pov:

I tuned my guitar and sang my song 'Life of a party'.

"Cool song, who's it by?" I turned around and saw Lindsey standing there looking pretty as ever.

I smiled "its by me,", "wow, its a great song" she sat down on the floor next to me.

"Thanks, wanna sing it with me?" I asked, "sure, but I don't know the lyrics" she frowned, "hmm...go on YouTube and look at the lyrics, maybe you and I could sing it at the Magcon Tour with me." I smiled.

She blushed and took out her phone, "okay and start" she smiled as I started playing my guitar.

"I love it when you just don't care, I love it when you dance like theres nobody there, so when it gets hard don't be afraid, we dont care what them people say" she sang it so perfectly.

"I love it when you don't take no, I love it when you do what you want cause you just said so let them all go home we out laaate we don't care what them people say" I sang

"We don't have to be ordinary, make your best mistakes, we don't have the time to be sorry" then we both sang at the same time

"So baby be the Life of the party, I'm telling you to take your shot it might be scary"

"Hearts are gonna break, cause we don't have the time to be sorry..so baby be the Life of the party"

When we stopped singing she bought my song on iTunes and she played 'Little things on my guitar.

"Your good at playing the guitar" I smiled, "thanks" she blushed, "so why did you leave last night?" I asked.

She frowned then smiled again, "uh...Julia wanted some alone time with Nash, and Erin obviously wanted you Carter and Matthew" she explained.

"Ugh.. when you lecteur it got so boring and Erin just kept annoying everyone with her weird stories" I laughed.

"Haha, awe I'm sorry, maybe I could sleepover today." she smiled.

"Hahaha yah, plus Erin is wasting her time because I already have à girlfriend." I smiled and put my guitar down.

"Yayy!! whats her name? is she coming here?" she asked.

"Her name is Allison short for Ally and she's going to be at the Magcon Tour" I grinned.

"Can't wait, where do I buy tickets?" she asked, "I could get you one, I already got Ally's" I stared into her beautiful, brown eyes.

"Thanks and I swear I'll pays you back" she kissed my cheek and sat back down, I started to blush.

"Nahh, its fine-", "too late, I'll still pay you back" she stood up and walked towards Cameron.

Cam's pov:

"Hey strangea" I teased, "very funny" she smiled and sat next to me.

"So Lindsey, is your hair color actually black or did you dye it?" I asked.

"Weird question to ask, but yahh I dyed it, I had brown hair." she responded, "ah..okay" I grinned.

"Can I have your number?" she asked, I blushed and gave it to her.

"So, who's the lucky girl?" she asked, "lucky girl?" I repeated, she nodded and smiled, "how did you know I had a girlfriend?" I asked.

"Well look at you, how would a handsome guy like you be single?" she giggled.

"Hahaha" I laughed.

"So whats her name?" she looked me straight in the eyes, her eyes were beautiful though, they were light brown.

Her eyelashes were long and wavy, they looked so take but they were real, "elloo!" she waved her hand in front of my face.

"Haha, sorry her name is Thea." I blushed, "she looks just like you but shes a red head." I added.

"Cool I have a dopplaganger." she said in a very scary voice, I shook my head and laughed.

"You are so weird, Lin." I laughed, "Lin? haha some people call me Lind or Linda." she sighed then laughed.

"Yep" I say, "ehh..I like it" she smirks, I smile and just stared at her.

She totally looks like Thea.

"Well I got to go, text me okay?" she says with her eyes beaming.

"I will." I smirked, which causes her to giggle, she waved bye then walked away towards Taylor.