Chapter 16

When I woke up I saw that Taylor was still sleeping, I smiled and thought about how lucky I was to have met him yesterday.

I got off him and headed downstairs, I looked in the kitchen and saw my mom cooking blueberry pancakes, waffles, bacon, scrambled eggs, and some toast and bagels.

"Goodmorning, mom" I smiled and took a deep breath, "goodmorning sweety, how was your night?" she kissed my forehead and smiled.

"It was awesome, we ding dong ditched Nash's house and watched some movies on Netflix" I responded.

"Sounds fun", "anything else?" she smirked.

"Yes, he tickled me then we fell sound asleep." I rolled my eyes, "well imma go take a shower" I smiled and ran upstairs.

"Don't forget to call your dad and Lucy" she yelled, "shhh Taylors still sleeping, and I will" I replied and went to take a shower.

When I got out, I put on my towel around me and walked towards my closet.

I took out my black pair of shorts and a normal white shirt.

I put them on my bed and went to brushing my hair I straighten it too, I put it into a ponytail and put on a white headband.

I headed towards my bed and didn't see Taylor or my clothes on my bed.

I suddenly felt someone wrapping their arms around my waist, "looking for these?" I laughed and turned around, Taylor had my clothes in his hand.

"Haha, yes I was looking for those" I tried to take it from him, but he moved it farther away from me.

"Ughh...can I please have my clothes back." I laughed.

"Hmm...Nahh, I like you much better without them." he teased.

"Thank you, but I'd rather wear clothes than being naked." I finally snatched my clothes out of his hand and ran to bathroom.

I quickly changed and put my clothes on. I got out of the bathroom, and saw Taylor on his phone.

I pushed him off my bed and straighten out my bed, I put the pillows where they were suppose to be, I took my phone and layed down on the floor with him.

1 missed call from an unknown number and 2 messages from Nash.

I ignored the unknown call and Nashs messages, and dialed my dads number:

Rrrriiinnngg Rrrriiinnngg Rriinngg

Lindsey: Hello?

Dad: Lindsey?

Lindsey: Yes, its me, hi whats up?

Dad: Haha, nothing much

Lindsey: Good to hear

Dad: Lucy says 'Hi!'

Lindsey: Hi Lucy! Taylor says 'Hi'

Dad: Who's Taylor??

Lindsey: Taylor is uh..well actually I don't know what he is.

I laughed and looked at Taylor, he was laughing and playing with my hair.

Dad: Oh..I get it, he's that imaginary boyfriend you had when you were little.

Lindsey: Dad!

Dad: Haha, sorry, honey I got to go, I'll call you tonight, and tell Taylor I said Hi!

Lindsey: Okay..well bye Phooh Bear

Dad: Bye Pigglet, love you!

I blushed and smiled