Chapter: 23

Lindsey's pov:

When I woke up, I stared at Taylor, he was soundly sleeping, with his arms still around me.

I try to move his arms off me, but as soon as I touch him, his arms tighten around me even more.

"Shoot..." I mumble, how the hell am I going to get out of bed if he won't let go of me.

"Okay Lindsey, you can do this," I whispered to myself as I took a deep breath, and slowly moved his arm off me.

"Got it!" I cheered, I just need to roll out of bed so he doesn't tighten around me anymore.

I smiled when I saw him sleeping again and slowly got off the bed, and panicked.

I forgot I was naked, 'where's my towel?!' I looked around and still couldn't find it, I looked in my closet and found it hanging on the hook where I usually hung it.

I grabbed it, wrapping it around me, and ran towards the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and my eyes widened as I looked at my hair.

"Well damn, I look like shit," I laughed and took off my towel going into the shower.

The hot water stream collides into my skin, realesing tention.

I close my eyes, and the hot steam envelopes my body, as I wash my hair, the shampoo suds off me, the water sending them in little streams down my back.

Taylor's pov:

As I woke up, I looked around and Lindsey was nowhere to be found.

That is until I heard the water go on in the bathroom.

I stand up and walk towards the bathroom door, she didn't even close it.

I walk in and silently go into the shower and slide my hands around her curvy waist. She jumps at the contact and slowly turns around.

"What are you doing in here?" she asked shocked, "well, I just wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend, but I can leave if you want?"

"No, it's fine," she yelled, I laughed grabbing her Strawberry Shower Gel and started massaging her back.

She moaned slightly, I started to gently suck and kiss around her neck, she started groaning my name.

I turned her around passionately kissing her on the lips, she groaned complaining when I pulled away.

She threaded her fingers through my hair and gave me a quick peck on the lips, "you know, showering together leads to sex, right?" she stated, "I know," I laughed.

"I love you," she smiled, "I love you more." I smiled back, she got out the shower and left to go change into her clothes, I stayed for a little while until I got out and changed too.

LINDSEY'S POV:

As soon as I got out the shower, I changed into my big gray oversized sweater, black knit leggings that had the word, 'Dance' printed on it, on my left leg; and my Pink Converses.

"Today's a lazy day for me," I mumbled, sitting on my bed, grabbing my phone to text Nash.

TEXT MESSAGE:

L: Good-morning Nash😊

N: Good-morning, Lindsey, Nash isn't here yet, but you could text him when he wakes up.

L: Oh, okay thanks, but who is this??

N: His queen Julia, duh?!

L: I'm sorry to bother you, bye.

N: No stay, he's awake now, tell him how much you like him, Lindsey.

L: First of all, I don't even like Nash😠 (that's a lie) and second of all, I'm dating Taylor, so save your breathe with all that bullshit.

N: Better watch your back, Lindsey, that mouth of your will get you beaten up.😏👊

L: Bye, Julia -_-

I roll my eyes, shutting off my phone and throwing it on the floor, "why'd you do that for?" Taylor asks, scaring me.

"Dammit! You scared me!" I laughed, "I'm sorry," he smiles, "that's okay."

"You still didn't answer my question though, why'd you throw your phone on the floor?" he asks again, "I threw it cause I-I saw a bug picture that freaked me out...." I lie, smiling at him.

"Oh...?" he laughs, "so what do you want to do today?" I ask, "I was thinking that maybe we could all hangout, or go out somewhere with the guys." he answers, "that's a great idea, I'll let you get changed," I smile again, "okay, see you downstairs in 10 minutes."

I nod and run downstairs into the living-room, where I find my mom and her friends talking about something.

"Goodmorning, sweetie," my mom smiles, "morning mom," I smile back, "Tammy, Nicole, Anastasia, this is my daughter, Lindsey," she says.

Tammy is the one with the blonde hair, Nicole is the red head, and Anastasia is just a plain old brunette.

They all look at me up and down and all gasp, "THE Lindsey?!" Nicole smiles, my mom nods and smiles at me again.

"Nice to meet you all," I smile at them, "nice to meet you too, Linda," Tammy smiles back.

It's Lindsey, not Linda, "so, Lindsey, how is it that your now reunited with your mom, and Nash?" Anastasia asks, "you know Nash?" I ask surprised.

"Yeah, we all hang out with his mom from time to time," she explains, "is that so?" I grin, "soo, how is it?" Nicole asks.

"It's awesome, and fun," I answer.

"That's good to hear," they all say at the same time smiling at me.

"Linda, come over here," my mom said, I walk over and kneel down to look at her, "yeah?"

"What were you and Taylor doing last night?" She asks, busted, "um, we watched a movie and hung out with Nash." I lie, "hmm...I swear I heard something last night," she laughs.

"And plus, I think I saw Nash at his house today, with his girlfriend, Julia next to him." she adds.

"Well, it was nothing mom, we just tickled each other and fell asleep," I cover my mouth embarrassed, that her friends heard.

"Uh-Okay," she smiles, "it was nice to meet you guys," I turn around waving at Tammy, Nicole, and Anastasia, they all give me toothy smiles as I made my way back upstairs.

"Lindsey?" I heard Taylor saying my name as I opened my room door, just to find him sitting on my bed, "hey, what's up?" I close the door and sat on his lap.

"I was wondering if I could take you out on a date."
__________________________________

A/N

I'm just gonna stop right there.