Chapter 15

So what do you want to do" I asked looking really excited, "we could always ding-dong ditch Nash's house" he smirked, I looked at him and giggled, "great idea," I stood up and helped up, we both ran downstairs and headed outside to Nash's house.

"Okay, I'll knock and you hide" he suggested, I nodded yes and hide behind a bush, soon as Taylor knocked on the door, he ran towards me and hide behind the bush with me. I giggled and looked at the person who opened the door, it was Nash himself that opened the door.

Taylor and I laughed and stared at him, "I'm going to go say hi" I stood up and walked towards Nash, Taylor followed me, then I saw Julia come out of his house too. I suddenly stopped walking and just stood there, Taylor looked at me and smiled.

"Come on, she won't bit" he teased,

"I know but she's evil" I laughed, and he laughed too then he held my hand, I grinned and squeezed it alittle, "Taylor" Julia smiled, she acted like I wasn't there but I didn't care, I smiled at Nash and I started to blush.

"What are you two doing outside in the middle of the night?" Nash asked, "we were um..walking around exploring?" I replied with a nervous look on my face.

"Are you asking or telling?" Julia laughed, she was making fun of me and not in a good way, I stared at her real angrily, I was about to say something but Taylor interrupted me.

"We were exploring" he explained, Nash looked at me and frowned, I gave him a sad look and didn't make eye contact with him, I squeezed Taylors hand and grinned.

"Aww, are you two dating?" Julia teased once again, she gave me a sinister smile and I stared back at her and never took my eyes off of her.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I looked at Nash and smiled, "yea or you can text me" he replied, he pushed his fingers through his hair and flashed back a smile.

We both walked to my house and went straight upstairs, we watched some Netflix and cuddled. "So what's up with you and Julia?" he asked, I smiled and sighed.

"She thinks I'm jealous of her" I replied, "...she's pure evil man, like uh..she's the shark and I'm the fish suffering because everyday of my life she'll try to eat me up" I laughed in between when I explained it to him.

"Hahaha, your a fish?" he laughed, " Taylor am I normal?" I asked and started to laugh.

"No you are not Lindsey" he laughed, we laughed some more and each time we looked at each other we would burst out laughing.

"My cheeks hurt" I grinned and stared at him, he surprisingly  kissed my cheek, and I started to blush.

"Did that make it feel better?" he asked, "I guess" I laughed, he smiled and started to tickle me, "Taylor---sta-stop" l laughed, "haha," he laughed.

I continuously kept laughing then I pushed him off of me and layed on top of him.

"Don't tickle me again" I softly kissed his cheek and put my head on his chest, he smiled and kissed my hair.

I yawned and slowly fell asleep.