Chapter 8

"So Lindsey, where are you from" Taylor asked me, "oh I'm from..what do you mean, like where I was born?" I asked him, "yeah" Shawn smiled, "I was born here" I responded, "in North Carolina?" Matthew asked, "yea in this house" I laughed, "are you serious?" Carter laughed, "yea, her and I were both born here" Nash put his arm over my shoulder.

"That's crazy, haha Nash has a girl best friend" Hayes teased, "Lindsey this is Hayes" he smiled, "Hayes looks so grown up" I squished his cheek, "haha" he laughed, "wonder where Skylynn is" I looked around, "she's at my stepdads house" Nash smiled, "ah..okay" I said.

"So what are we going to do tonight?" Carter asked, "pranks call?" Taylor suggested, "DING DONG DITCH" I added, "I like her" Taylor pointed at me, "she was a really bad girl when we were little" Nash smiled, "she is totally my type" Taylor winked at me.

I blushed, "I'm right here ya know" I laughed "haha" he chuckled, "Lindsey have you ever been to Magcon?" Shawn asked, "yea..plenty of times" I lied, "dude she hasn't" Nash laughed, "I like you hair" I smiled and touched his hair.

"Out of everything to talk about, you talk about his hair?" Cameron laughed then everybody else started to laugh "that's not very funny" I gave them a dirty look. Ding Dong "I'll get it" Hayes stood up and went to the door it was...