Chapter 7

"Why are you being such a jerk!" I quietly yelled, "I wouldn't be such a jerk if you weren't such an asshole" she responded, "what is your probably? how am I an asshole?" I asked her, "your jealous that I'm dating Nash, so you act all innocent by running away from us when we kissed" she answered.

I just sat there and held my tears in once again, "what did she say?" Nash asked me, "oh...nothing" I fake smiled, "can I talk to Nash?" she asked me, "sure.." I gave Nash the phone, "she wants to talk to you" I grinned and went to talk to Cameron.

"Yo Nash! Taylor, Shawn, Aaron, Matthew, Carter, and the Jacks are here" Hayes yelled, "hold on, I'll be there in a minute" he answered, "look Julia I'm sorry but my friends are here, I'll text you later okay?" he responded, "okay, bye" he added.

"Sorry guys" he looked at me and saw me frowning, "Lindsey, you okay?" he asked me, "I'm fine" I didn't look into his eyes, "no your not, talk to me" he looked at me, "its nothing, I'm just happy that I finally got to see my best friend" I smiled, "haha, I'm happy to see you too" he smiled.

"Hey guys, this is Lindsey Meath" he introduced me to his friends, "hi" I waved at him, "hi Lindsey I'm Taylor" the one with the bandana smiled, "I'm Shawn", "I'm Carter" the one with the glasses smiled, "I'm Matthew" the one with the dirty blond hair waved, "I'm Aaron" he smiled, and we're the Jacks" the one with the blond hair smiled, "nice to meet you all" I smiled.