Chapter 13

I got off him and smiled at him, he laid there with a smile on his face, "haha, that was fun" I blushed, "that means I'm stronger than you, Taylor" I teased, "you wish" he responded, I laughed and smiled, "TAYLOR!, LINDSEY, dinners done" my mom yelled, "dinner? oh my gosh" I put my hand on my forehead and shook my head.

He suddenly grabbed my arm and made me stand up, "what the hell!?" I punched his chest, "ouch-", "I'm sooo  sorry! it's just you scared the hell outta me" I replied and hugged him while touching the spot where I punched him at.

"It's fine" he laughed, I looked up at him and smiled, when we headed downstairs to eat, my mom wasn't there, we went to the dining room and saw a card on the table, the food was on the table too but my mom was nowhere to be seen. "I'm scared of my own mother" I laughed, "hahaha" he laughed and took the card.

I looked at if and it said:

You got a boyfriend! so this is a romantic dinner date that I made for the both of you, hope you enjoy what I cooked Taylor, have fun on you date, love you sweetie -Love Mom

"Your mom is so funny" he looked at me and smiled, "yea, haha but where is she?" I asked him, "I don't know, but I'm hungry" he sat down and started eating, I laughed and sat down to eat too, "this is so good" he spoke with his mouth full, I laughed and gave him a napkin, "ew, you spit some pasta on my face" I wiped it off and giggled, "sorry" he laughed and wiped his face.

"Well I'm done" I took my plate and brought it to the kitchen, I turned around and looked at Taylor from the dining room, "haha" I laughed to myself and smiled, do I have feeling for him? I thought to myself, "I'm done!" he yelled and ran up to me to give me his plate, "you like a little kid" I took his plate and put it in the sink. I suddenly felt him wrap his arms around my waist and I felt his warm breath against my ear.