Chapter 12

"Were you trying to kiss me?" I laughed, "no.." he blushed, "what stopped you?" I smirked, he smiled and put his hand on cheek, "your beautiful" he winked, I started to blush and I punched his shoulder for no reason.

"What was that for?" he touched his shoulder where I punched him at, "I don't know" I shrugged, "you are a bad girl" he gently pulled my hair and pinned me down on the bed he was now on top of me.

"What are you doing?!" I laughed, "I'm about to kiss you, and nothing is going to stop me" he smirked, "aha! so...what?" I giggled, "what are you laughing for?" he smirked, "nothing, why won't you kiss me already?" I teased him.

"Beg for it then" he smiled, but it was a smile that told you that he was going to do something really sex-like. "What do you mean, beg for it?" I asked, "you know what I mean" he smirked real evilly, "oh kind, Taylor please kiss me or I'll kill myself" I said sounding like a British person.

"Haha, you suck" pushed him off me and went on top of him and pinned him down, "now you beg for it" I smiled, "or I could just make you", "you are bad, just like me" he pulled his head up and passionately kissed me, I put my fingers through his hair and kissed him back.