Chapter 1

In a kingdom filled with rainbow Dragons and loyalty their was 4 dragons in the royal garden of the rainbow kingdom those 4 dragons were the royal family of the rainbow kingdom the oldest dragon their was the king his name was rainbow streak and the second one was the queen her name was Rainbow fly. The third one is the prince his name is Rainbow Blitz. The last one is the princess her name is Rainbow Dash. You see these four aren't normal dragons they have rainbow and lightning strikes they can do but if you get them ticked they will hurt you badly.
On earth in a sewer in new york city lived 4 baby turtle mutants. The first one is a tall one his name is leonardo the eldest. The second one is Raphael. The third one is Donnitello. The last one is Mikelangelo. You see these four have animal chi's and they are training to be ninjas to protect others and eachother.Raph has no one he loves but last time the girl he loved only used him to get to his brothers and that girl was nonother than sunset shimmer. Ever since he doesn't like anymore girls anymore.
But those two didn't know was that the children of the rainbow kingsom will have to help the 4 turtles defeat an enymy but those 2 boys might both end up getting a girlfriend. Raph might just become a new member of the royal rainbow family and protect Rainbow dash. What rainbow blitz didn't know was that he might get a new girlfriend and is the unknown sister to raphael will fall in love and meet back with their siblings.