Chapter 9

When the 3 dragons got to their home the 2 older dragons looked at their daughter and nodded to her. Then in 5 seconds she let all the repairing be done by her magic then she did the rainbow sun and sky for her kingdom. When she was done she looked at her parents and they nodded and said " We are going to tell your brother what really happened to you ok.?" All Dash did was nod then they disappered and reappeared in the sewers but when they were going to go back to their brother someone grabbed dash's wing and all most twisted it back if it weren't for her to levate the guy who grabbed her wing but then someone grabbed her other wing well tried tomatleast because she ended up flaping them at a fast speed.  Then zhe circled the two and chained them up  when she stopped she lit a candle. And she saw who it was. It was leo and donnie. Then she blew on them making their heads go on fire but before they could react she sucked to up and lit all the candles. She looked towards her parents and they nodded she uundid them with her magic. Then out of no where someone put a bear trap right where she stepped her front leg but instead of missing it it caught her foot and she tried to teleport out everytime she would do it she would just end up in the same place then she looked towards her parents they nodded to her and she blasted it with lightning and destroyed it. Then before they knew it all 4 of the turtles where tied up in dragon chains then her and her parents teleported to their lair and got blitz but before he can say anything he was teleported to where the turtles are at still and they made sure to keep him their then dash said " Listen blitz i know i lied to you about what happened to our parents and after the explosion me, mom, and dad went to the kingdom you see nightmare moon has attacked our kingdom before but while she was their she put a curse on me that will all ways bring nightmares and not give me my full strength that i am suppose to have i only got 3 qaurters of my powers but now that i have my full strenth and all my powers i can keep my family happy and rule the kingdom but if you choose to not come stay here with the humans and mutants we are never understanded but the only reason i didn't just go to the rainbow of darkness was because i needed for the othoritys to let me out in the forest away from sticky sewers but guess what if your friends decide to play with me i will shock them with my lightning oh and you see brother you have to come wih or you will never learn how tomuse your powers because i literally spent my whole life training my powers while you just sat on your tail." Then the 3 leavet and they are gone.