Chapter 7

In the forest where dash is sleeping soundly with noone bothering her. What shedoesn't know is that the 4 turtles are planing on chaining her up in an old sub car of leathers and not even feeding her at all well of course blitz can but no one can trust this dragon but while they were trying to she said " mom.....dad.... i ......promise........i will get my kingdom back and destroy this curse of anger inside me just please guide me through this mother i can't do this without you. Yes i know i can't tell blitz. Yes. Of course mom hold on someone is listening to my conversation with you bye mother go now before they tell blitz that no of you are dead bye love you." She turns around and says " Wow swooping this low to catch me the fast dragon you don't know if i am still here or not or this is just a hologram and i am already in the lightning storm above you never know with a dragon like me oh and if i were you i wouldn't tell blitz this because if you do i will hunt you down and kill you. Sorry that was my anger side talking but what she said but i won't kill ypu but i will hurt you severly." But when she leavet the turtles whispered "ya like we will listen to you at all we are totally telling blitz that his own sister lied to him about their paraents being dead." Oh and before i go wheather you whisper far away from me i have very good hearing and i can hear you hundred of yards away. Oh and before i go blitz can't touch lightning or the rainbow because he was never taught how which is why i need to go now before more people enter the cave of the rainbow of darkness which is my responsibility to protect then destroy it and i am no longer on this stupid anger curse. Bye bye."