Chapter 6

When they woke up they saw a dragon with wounds and breathing  hard on the news the tv reporter said " This just in this dragon went threw alot and is looking for its home so tonight our men are putting her in the forest far from town and she will never hurt us with her magic and fire so right now they are just healing her wounds and treating 'em so if you want to see this dragon come to the zoo for a exclusive special exhibit for this dragon." Then they all got an idea of how they are getting her back down their by grabbing her from the forest but when they were about to head to the forest blitz said " We are not taking her from the forest ok guys the only reason why they are doing this is because they are helping her but i think they are wanting to watch her and make sure she is alright they don't know about her scales..." but he was interrupted  by the news " It turns out people that this dragon can heal her injuries for herself she was injuried for 5 minutes but the next minute someone came to fed her they were gone and her wings were healed so she flew up and she is now trying to escape but she can't because we have to put her to sleep so that they can take her to the forest." But before they can do anything the news started up again and said " When they tried to get her on the car so they can take her to the forest she broke free and we have no idea where she is because instead of heading towards the forest she went straight upwards and right now i think i see something coming *BOOM* i think that was a sonic boom because we haven't even catched and now she is gone and in the forest .. bye NEW YORK CITY."