Chapter 4

In the lair of the turtles the 4 turtles were discussing what to do with the 2 dragons in their home. In another room the 2 dragons were discussing things until the boy dragon asked "Dash what do you think of the turtles." All dash said was " I don't know them blitz i miss mum and pa. I don't know what to do if almost everyone is hunting for me and my powers i know i can't go out during the day but we have to stay safe. Also do they have a air freshener this sewer stinks like bad." But the dragons or the 3 other turtles notice was that Raphael was starring at dash the whole time. When they were done talking to each oher Dash wanted to go to the surface so she hid ina corner and went invisible then teleported out and two the surface. What she didn't know was that she was being followed by the 5 boys following her even though she is invisble her brother can see her but when he tries to touch her he will get shocked so he brought the turtles with him and they were waiting till she turned down an alley. But when she did she was at a dead end so she looked around and jumped from side to side and landed on her paws on the roofs but when she heard someone coming she it her tail and made an loud shockwave but when she was about to do it again someone grabbed her wing but instead she ran around them and jumped in the air then did a 3 360's in the air then did a back flip then a triple frontwards backflip and she got them off her wings then she glided through the air when she was on a moutan she looked around and made a cloud when she was done making the cloud sh got on it and fell alsleep. What she didn't know was that as soon as she fell alsleep someone grabed thecloud and destroyed it then caut her in his arms and they teleported baack to the lair of the turtles but when they were about to put her down donnie came in and put on a magic disruptor and a snout restraint on her snout.