Chapter 8

When Dash arrived at the entrance of the rainbow of darkness she felt someone behind her but when she turned around noone was their but when she got in front of the cave someone grabbed both her wings then someone chained her paws together then they put all kinds of restraints on her they even put a blindfold on her. Then they chained her wings to her sides. But what they didn't know was that she is by a lightning storm then she directed the lihtning to attack but everytime she would hit one she would get hit in the wing by a sword no a dragon tail. Then she relised that it was blitz she just whispered " Sorry brother but you leavet me no choice but to call the rainbows advantage." Then she growled and the lightning struck the restraints burning them into dust. Then she just snapped eveything off her then she saw all the mutants around her then she smiled and she opened her wings to their full length and she was a lot taller than he intecipated her for. Then she stood up all the way then she said " Well i guess the turtles didn't head my warning oh well i need to stretch my wings anyways." Then blitz walked up to her and said " Why did you lie to me that our parents were not dead but instead you told me that our parents were dead. I guess you deserve to be in a subway car achained up to it and not allowed to see daylight again." Then she said " Oh you want to now way i lied to you well guess what no one has ever been abled to hold me in a cage and make me do what they want me to do. Well the reason i lied was because mom and dad haven't taught you how to harness your rainbow and lightning powers because you are like me except mine didn't have an anger side but your is still part of a rainbow that will destroy me you make me touch it i can die the only way i could keep everyone save was for me to be combined with the rainbow of darkness which is why i need to destroh it and get all my strength back but i can't do that if you don't step out of my way oh and i will hurt you 4 turtles survely for telling him but you guys should get out of here before i destroy if one of you are close my strength will only be weakened because i had to do a spell after spell to keep it from destroying my good side and my angry side taking control again. Go now before i destroy it go. NOW!" Then when all 4 of them were gone she walked into the cave and destroyed it then her mom and dad came up to her and they helped her destroy it then she got all her strength back but before they could get traped she teleported them away then she put a protective sheild around her and her parents. Then she said " We should probaly teach him how to use his powers for good not bad. But what are we going to do about the turtles and the rat um just don't eat the rat okay they will try to catch us because the turtles always are on my nerves come on lets go home mom and dad."