Chapter 2

A 5 years old Rainbow dash and 6 year old Rainbow blitz were playing around in their play room enjoying the fun they are having. But while they were playing they didn't notice the mare in the moon outside the kingdom to take the two but everytime nightmare moon was close she would get blocked. When no one was looking she teleported inside the castle and to the play room of the children. When they were asleep she took both the siblings. But on the way their she dropped both of them in new york. When they almost hit the ground they were saved by someone saving tthem with their magic. So she took both the kids inside and said "Hello little ones my name is queen celestia." But when she was about to toch them on the head and say cute the two said "Lightning strike." So when they used the magic they both collapsed.  Queen celestia was just sitting their still being in the lightning storm so she softly said " Solar sun" so it disappered but when it was gone a again the 2 kids got up and said " Rainbow light" then went back to sleep but when she looked up she saw a lightning bolt and a rainbow light destroy the sun. The Celestia tried changed  what creature they are. But when celestia looked closely at their hair she noticed the royal rainbow colors. So she tor off their clothes and changed them into something more boyish and non royal looking.

15 years later

Rainbow dash is 20 years old and Rainbow Blitz is 21 years old. The two siblings were walking around the house trying to find something to do and blow up just because they are dragons. But while they were walking someone walked in and tried to grab the two dragons and carried them off somewhere after putting on something to make sure they can't harm them with their mouths they also chainde they paws together and had them thrown in the truck resulting for them to be nocked out.

On a roof not far from the incident that is just about to happen they stopped talking because they noticed that Raph was at the rainbow haired girl walking when she was gone Raph said " That woman is lovely and i think i love her.?" So when they were about to go home they heard screaming and stuff getting put on the dragons paws and snout and they just threw them in a truck. So before they left raph looked at leo and all he did was nod and everyone else nodded and they went into the shadows and attacked but when mikey hit one with his numchucks he saw a robotic face then they opened the chest and they saw an alien and when the suit shutdown the alien jumped and landed on raphael. But when they finished they saw the truck gone and so are the dragons in the back of the van.

In the van the two dragons began to wake up but when they went to open their snouts they wouldn't open and just stay shut. So when they heard something say " Kraang wishes to talk to rainbow dragons for revenge with an animal like shredder kraang will be pleased." But when they were about say something an idea popped in their heads and they both shared a look of disgust and they saw that their wings were tied so they just bqcked up but when they were about to back up into a wall but  before they hit the wall a ninja star hit it first elecrifying him but when no one was looking they whispered " lighting rainbow strike." When they were done Rainbow Dash fell then Rainbow Blitz fell two but before they hit one girl and one boy caught the siblings but when they were about to let them get up and on their feet they just passed out completely. Now all they have to do is get the two dragons home whilethey are trying to catch them.