7 minutes part 2

I really need new suggestions! I'm good with almost anything too! 

Plus we got a puppy and I convinced my family to name her... ELLIE LIKE EL AND WE ALL CALL HER EL

I may or may not be obsessed with Stranger Things... but Ellie is more of the bitchin Eleven and not the innocent Eleven... shes super sassy but she can be sweet lol

-------------------------

Mikes pov

I grabbed Els hand as we rushed out the door and hopped onto my bike. I slung my bag over my shoulder and El wrapped her arms around my waist. She laid her head on my shoulder as I took off and peddled down my street. I turned my head to move my face closer to Els head. She smelled like peaches, she always smelled like peaches.

Els pov 

I took a deep breath in Mikes jacket. I loved the way he smelled. I thought about last night and how he kissed me, so I thought I would return the favor. I used my hand to move aside his jacket. I began to kiss his neck, copying the same movements that Mike used on me last night. I heard Mike exhale deeply before we hit a big bump. I grabbed Mikes waist and braced for a crash. 

"Shit," Mike said, "Hold on El!" he yelled. He hit the brakes as quickly as he could without flipping us.

"Well, we have a flat tire, but we are both ok." He said as he dismounted his bike.

"I'm so sorry Mike that was my fault," my voice wavering.

"No, of course, it wasn't El!" He said grabbing my hands, "We can just walk there from here anyway." 

Mike propped up his bike and we began walking down the road towards Maxs house. 

Mikes pov

 As we walked up to Maxs house they were waiting outside playing a game of catch. 

"Woah, Mike! What happened to your bike?" Dustin yelled out to us as I dropped my bike on the driveway.

I looked at El, "uh, I uh, El, I mean I got distracted, uh while riding and we ran into the curb!" I stuttered.

"Yeah, a curb," El nodded along.

"Huh... it wouldn't have to do with that dark mark, on your neck?" Max asked and smiled.

Shiiiiit

"Uh, it was from the curb," I managed.

"Sure it was..." she said with a giggle.

El and I walked into Maxs basement and we sat down to join the rest of the group.

"So guys what do you guys want to do?" Will asked as he sat down.

"Truth or dare?" Lucas asked looking at Max.

"Oh sure! Sounds like fun!" Dustin replied.

"Here I'll go first," Lucas said and turned to Dustin, "Ok Dustin truth or dare,"

"Uh, truth" he said.

"Ok, so yesterday during gym you said you had to go to the bathroom, but you were gone for half the period, what were you really doing?" He asked with a smile.

"Really, Lucas, really," he said rolling his eye, "umm I was getting the chocolate pudding that the monster lunch lady Phyllis was about to throw out," he sighed

"Wow you really love that stuff don't you," Will laughed.

"I'm sorry it's just so FUCKING AMAZING WILL!" Dustin shouted with wide eyes.

"Ok my turn," Dustin said and turned to Max, "Truth or dare," he asked

"Dare," she replied and raised her eyebrows.

"Ok, then..." he looked at Lucas and smirked " I dare you to kiss Lucas," he stated.

Maxs' pov

"Fine!" He wanted a show, and I was going to give him a show,"Its nothing I haven't done before," I said winking at him and I turned to Lucas.

I slowly leaned in and gently fell into the kiss I could feel him smiling as he pulled away for a breath and went back in. At last, we pulled away my blushing cheeks were the color of my hair .

Lucas' pov  

Holy shit

Maxs' pov

"My turn!" I said and scanned over the party's open jaws and wide eyes, "Mike, truth or dare?"

"Uh, dare, I guess," he said.

"Ok then, uh, why don't you play a game called, um I don't know, seven minutes of heaven with Eleven?" I said and pointed to a nearby supply closet.

"Oh, uh I don't know if that's really a go-," he started

"Oh common Mike!" El said grabbing Mikes arm and stood up

"El, uh I don't think that you really understand wha-" he tried again.

" Nope lets go," she said grabbing his hand.

Mikes pov

I turned around to close the closet and I saw Dustin wink at I softly closed it all the way.

"So, El usually during this game we, uh you know, do what we did last night, and on the bike," I said grabbing her hand.

"I know Mike," she whispered quietly into my ear. She put her hands on both of my shoulders and slowly pushed me up against a shelf. My elbow hit a box and sent it crashing onto the ground.

"SHIT WHEELER KEEP YOUR PANTS ON!" I heard Dustin scream with delight outside the door.

I leaned into El and cupped her face with my hands. I opened my lips and leaned into hers. I reached down and pulled up the hem of my shirt. She smiled ran her fingers down my sides. I kissed her jawline and gently kissed down to her collarbone.

"I love you Mike," she whispered.

"I love you too El," I replied breathlessly.

We both leaned into each other again. I ran my fingers down her arm as her lips slowly worked around my bottom one.

"Jesus Wheeler times almost up!" I heard Max yell from right behind the door. "3...2...1!" she and Lucas shouted and whipping open the door before I even had time to put my shirt back on

----------------------

AN/////////// Hey guys so this was really spicy but you all really liked the last ones so heres another! Please leave suggestions for stories in the comments!