Slow Down El- part 2

//AN// Hey guys! You guys really wanted another part to Slow Down El (go read if you can't remember what happened because it's been a little while haha) Sorry it took so long to get out a new update! I hope you guys all had a very happy Hannukah, Christmas, Kwanza, holiday or break! I got a lot of Stranger Things stuff for Christmas like shirts and sweatshirts. Comment what you guys got if you got any cool things!//

This is happening the morning after the party. I've never like gotten drunk or had a hangover so here's my best shot I guess haha.

El

I opened up my eyes and it hit me like a pile of bricks. My brain was screaming for water. I saw Mike sitting next to me and all I could let out was a whimper. I tried to sit up but my head felt like it was being hit with a hammer.

"Hey sweetie, stay down Ellie," I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in when I felt something come...up. Before I could mutter anything to Mike...

Mike

Els' stomach began to grumble and she looked at me, then booked it to the bathroom down the hall.

"What the fu-" I began before I heard everything El had eaten and drank last night at the party was, well, coming back up. 

El flushed the toilet and slowly shuffled out of the bathroom and fell into my chest and laid her head on my shoulder. I picked her up bridal style and planted a kiss on her forehead. I carried her up to my room (not gonna lie I struggled to carry her up the steps a little... I should probably go to the gym with Lucas more...) set her down on my bed and ran down the steps to grab some water, bananas, aspirin, and eggos. 

"Mikkkeeee," El whined and I laid down next to her. 

"It's gonna be ok Princess," I cooed and ran my fingers up and down her arm.   

"How was the party last night?" Nancy asked sticking her head in and then biting her lip when she saw El groaning in agony over her hurting head. 

"Well, Max might have given El something a little too strong last night," I said playing with her hair.

"Ooo, that sucks. Make sure to drink a lot of water and eat some food El," She replied as El groaned.

Nancy quietly closed the door and walked into her room where I heard her start to talk to Jonathan.

"Mike? Why is Jonathan here so early in the morning, its like 6:45," El asked me rolling over to face me. 

I thought about it for a second and, "UH, um, I-ug I don't know El." I lied when it dawned on me exactly why. 

"Mike, my head hurts so bad," she said curling up into a ball as I wrapped my arms around her and she unfolded herself into my lap. 

"Awe I'm sorry Princess," I said leaning onto her and taking a deep breath into her hair. 

"I love you, Mike," she said letting out a deep breath.

"I love you too, Princess," I let out a laugh and kissed her cheek.

//AN// Wow... this was reallllyyy baddd. Plus it was super short and I kept getting distracted because I have my bird with me and I'm watching Jaiden Animations on YouTube and it's just too funny lol. Anyway PLEASE leave suggestions for stories in the comments! Hope you had a good Holiday and finals season if you had them!//  Ps. Finn in 15 I can't believe it oml he is so perfect bye I cant evennnn