Wheeler

//AN// Hey guys! I'm back to the spicy one-shots guys! Hope you enjoy!

-----------

Mikes pov

"I never stood a chance, did I, Michael Wheeler," El said with a giggle as I slid on top of her.

"That's the sad part- you did once," I said and leaned in and kissed her neck.

"Mmmmmm," she said I sucked gently on the crook of her neck, "what do you mean Wheeler?" she said with a small exhale.

"Hmm never mind you never stood a chance against my kisses," I said and leaned into her lips again.

I cupped her cheeks with my hands and slowly moved one of my hands down her back. I felt her softly shiver as I reached the bottom of her spine.

"Mike... I really need to head home soon." El whispered as I moved my lips down to her neck leaving pink spots.

"Hopper, won't mind..." just saw that we had to finish a chapter of our history textbooks," I said pulling away from her neck.

- - 15 min later - -
" Shit Mike!" El said and jumped up as she gathered all her belongings and threw them into a bag, "I am so late, Hops gonna kill me!"

"Its gonna be ok," I said pulling her into hug before kissing her for a final time just when...

Hopper

"Where is that girl?" I said looking at my watch. She was supposed to be back 15 minutes ago. I hopped in my police cruiser and headed to the Wheelers house.

When I knocked Ted answered and said they were upstairs. I quietly walked up the stairs and knocked on the kids door.

And what do I see.

Wheeler.

Making out.

With.

MY.

DAUGHTER.

"WHEELER!"

//AN// Hey guys! Sorry if there's a lot of mistakes but this was on my phone!

PLEASE READ
So for pretty much the next week I won't be updating because I will be on vacation! If i do they will probably be fairly short just a heads up! I promise i'm not disappearing!

Stay Strange xoxo J