Chapter 3 Aarron

"So whats up man how things working out for you? Asked Zack while eating on some nachos we all sat I the food court and ate.The girls were sitting at the table behind us so we made sure we were talking to loud.Things are pretty good just been chilling. He talking about you and Reyna you hittin that? "Naw yall know I'm a classy brotha and im not hittin it if I was I wouldn't tell yall im not a kiss and tell type of guy you know that. What about dating her I shook my head no, Man you ain't gettin any younger and besides shes, beautiful guys drool at her like for reals i know you look at her. Nope, i said while lying of course i look at her i love her more than she knows it. "Aarron either your gay or you lying to us

" Really I'm not gay and ok ok i do look at her she turns me on every little thing about her do and the way she smiles at me with her dimples showing. But the most of all she smells so good like she lathers herself in fruits i really like that. "Damn i was not tryna tell yall that i said while shaking my head laughing your secret safe with us.

*******

After me and Reyna left the mall we went straight to my house our moms were still gone but we sat on the couch watching t.v.

"What you and your girls talk about wait let me guess how guys got big muscles and there hot i said in a horrible girl mocking voice. Reyna laughed at me "No if you must know we were talking about important stuff. Like what i asked while sitting up on the couch. Its girls business what about you its boys business she playfully hit me but i threw a pillow at her it missed and hit the wall. We both laughed and sat down next to each other. Her beautiful light brown skin touching mines made me feel like my skin was crawling. Stupid love bugs i used to call them that when i was younger and i still do. "Reyna i ... before i could finish my mom and Ms. Jackson walked through the door laughing. Yall have fun today? Yep well come on Reyna we gotta talk its not bad and yes when im done you can tell Aarron. I got up and picked up the pillow i threw at Reyna and put it back on the matching couch. I gave Reyna a hug bye shortie she turned around and smiled at me God i want her. I helped my mom put up the food and she was making my favorite dinner tomorrow Lasagna with lots of chicken wings. I have a high metabolism so it wont hurt me i got an 8pack that i see Reyna is crazy about and it wont ever go away." So whats goin on with you and Miss Reyna my stopped and at looked at me my mom is very beautiful so you can guess where i got my looks from. She 5'2 long brown real hair light brown her skin light brown and she is curvy like Rihanna as well. Nothing is going on mom were just two friends hanging out that's all . "Yea and i got stupid written on my forehead Aarron you like her awwwwe i started smiling so hard i just prayed my face wouldn't fall off. ''Baby don't run away from love embrace it cause it only comes once. " Come here look at you all grown up Reyna got good taste i smiled at my mom and gave her a hug. I love you ma I love you too baby now go finish putting up the food. Me im not a mamas boy but i sure did love my mama cause she was there for me since day one unlike my father who lefted.

After i finished putting up the food i sat outside on the couch swing watching the sunset. Reyna approached me with a smile "Is this seat taken? Not at all she sat down and her smile kinda faded. "Whats wrong? Nothing it just my mom is dating her ex-boyfriend Shane again they been together for two months now. I didn't like how he treated her then and yea people change but that nigga got no changed bone in his body. "Yea Reyna but how you know people do change believe it or not Aarron im serious i don't like them together why can't she move on. "Digging back in your past is like asking for some trouble and i just feel like this time its not gonna work. "I know you mean well but at least yo moms happy that should matter the most to you. Reyna looked at me with her light brown eyes makin my heart beat faster.  "I hate it when you right she nudged me and smiled and put her head on my shoulder and we both watched the sun go down together.