Chapter 13 Aarron

Its been a week and i haven't heard from Reyna Mariah and Lexiie went to try to see her Reyna said she didnt wanna see nobody. Damn i miss my girl holding her squeezing her loving on her her moms trippin evea since that nigga came back into her life which pisses me off. She don't believe anybody but Shane which ticked me off even more and at least my moms got me and Reynas back she really stood up for us a week ago.  "Hey any luck today ? asked my mom while coming into my room. Naw not today I guess she wants her space and that imma give her i still love her and i know she loves me but like if she wants to be alone for awhile i will let her. I looked out my window and seen Reyna in her room sitting on her bed i texted her and watched her up her phone but just didn't answer it. Its alright Aarron give it time i have to leave for work so i will see you later she gave me a kiss on my head you will always be my lil baby i smiled at her and she walked out my room. I decided to get dressed and go outside i went to her house on the side and picked up the ladder that was on the ground. I leaned it against her window i climbed it and seen her crying i opened her window and climbed in she looked scared at first then happy."Aarron what are you doing here? Im here to see you i miss you , you gotta get outta here you letting him take power over you baby come outside its really nice out your girls miss you. She got up and gave me a hug i picked her up and kissed her she wrapped her legs around my waist. The kiss turned into passion i laid her down on the bed and began taking care of my baby. I gently began suckin on her neck and putting my hand up her shirt feeling touching on her nice big round boobs.I took off her shirt and bra and licked my tongue back and forth over her nipples making her grab me even rough slide off her pants but she pushed me a side and whispered in my ear."I'm not finna let you have all the fun i smiled. She got on top of me and bounced her big booty on my dick teasing me making me real hard. "Easy mama damn my dick want that. She unbuckled my pants and and wrapped her tongue around my hard BIG member making me moan she even moved her tongue while on my dick while sucking me. I grabbed her and pulled her up to my face and ate out her nice juicy wet pussy. It was so wet she was dripping on my tongue damn i like that shit my girl got that good pussy. When she cummed in my mouth she got on my dick and was riding it slowly then she went faster on me she did reverse cowgirl got me hella excited her booty had all my attention that i could feel my self about to bust a big one then she turned around and was grinding me i switched positions and grabbed her hips and beat up her pussy she was moaning so loud it was like music to my ears I end up busting a big one inside her she grabbed me when she felted it inside of her i laid down next to her she got on top of me and laid on me ."Aarron im in love with you and im in love with you too baby and we both drifed off to sleep.

*****

When i woke up Reyna was putting on her clothes."Get up baby my moms home i hopped outta her bed and put on my pants and and shirt. "How your leg doing its better i limp from time to time but its better. She slid her hand into mines and we went downstairs Shane was on the couch watching t.v with Ms.Jackson. she didnt even acknowledge us we walked to my house and sat on the swing porch looking at the clear blue sky."How has things been at home? "Its been rough my mom dont talk to me like she used to and Shane hes been adding more stuff in her ear about you."But i feel like soon one day imma tell her either its me or him if she choose him im moving out i cant keep putting up with there crap. "Ive been talking to Mariah she said she can give me a job since shes a manger at The Salon with her mom it will help me get on my feet and out of the house. "Well whatever you decide im here for you mama  I know you are baby and i wanna thank you for that  she put her head on my shoulder without say nothing we just enjoyed the nice weather.