Chapter 23 Aarron

I was on the couch i had my hands on my head i was tired of everything with the drugs money and fake friends. Its been 1 month since i really seen Reyna ive been that busy my pops was killing me slowly.I been talking to Trey but he still wants me to hang on which i don't know how that is possible. My phone ranged and i saw the caller id on my iphone 6s plus it was my pops "Yep whats up Hey i need you to come over i nodded i finished my bottle of vodka and was headed outside.Yep i sure did start drinking i couldn't take the stress i was under i seen four niggas get shot killed because they ran the mouth to the F.E.D.S (Police) and i didn't want them going after Reyna anymore i worked a deal with Zack and my pops so they not gonna kill or hurt Reyna. By time i pulled up to my pops house i was officially tipsy i walked up to the door and shook hands with his body guards. "Yoo Pops im here i saw him in the living room with Shugg they were smiling and happy Zack was making out with a sexy lil mama."You did it son now we got 3 million dollars all because of you and Zack and of course were paying yall a big large sum of it. I sat down on the couch and grabbed me a drink i took a big swig of it and felted the sensation burn and go my throat."Wooooo man that's good they all laughed at me then i saw this sexy thang walking up to me big ass booty big boobs on deck and she looked so damn beautiful."Hi, Papi, she sat on my lap and started playing with the diamond earring that was in my ear. "Where you from i asked she whispered in my ear im from Brazel baby she then kissed me and I kissed her back damn this gurl had me in my emotions i couldn't even think straight. She grabbed my hand and took me upstairs to an empty room i layed on the bed laughing feeling so damn drunk that she looked blurry to me and then i felted this urge to moan i looked down and seen her giving me head i threw my head back and started to moan and groan as i felted me about to release into her mouth. She took off her pink dress and started dancing like Shakira damn them hips was movin then she started to pop it like Beyonce and when she started twerkin like Nicki Minaj I grabbed her and put her on the bed i thrust hard inside her hearing her call me papi and other shit in Spanish had me so hard."Shiiiiit Maaaa i pulled out and watched my nut squirt out my d**k it was a lot to i pulled up my pants and laid down and fell into a deep long sleep.

I added this to spice things up will Reyna find out?

Is it his fathers fault?

Will he stop drinking?

keep reading ....♥♥♥♥

******

When i got back to my place it was 4 in the morning i opened to door and noticed my maid didnt come clean up like she said she did. I did decide to get my own place i didn't tell Reyna yet i wanted to suprise her."Damn Shit Fuck Damnit that Bitch was all i could say i just remembered i had sex with some other gurl i sat on the floor in my big dark house who am i?