Chapter 22Reyna

When we got back to Aarrons place i saw my mom pull up to the house."Well, i think we should tell our moms about the babies Aarron nodded your right baby he parked the truck and went inside my house Ms.Johnson was there as well.

"Hey, i haven't seen you girl i gave Ms.Johnson a hug yea we have some news for you to."Come on Reyna spit it out girl yo mama ain't getting any younger. ''Well um I'm pregnant they both made a face and they both smiled at us ."Well, we're not made we had kids at 18 as well but congratulations they both hugged us with a smile."Aww got my grandbaby in there Rochelle rubbed my belly. MsJohnson and mom were having twins.OH MY" girl i looked at my mom she looked at if she was hiding something as well but i ignored her and enjoyed the moment they showed me.Lets us know about the details cause i wanna throw the baby shower! MsJohnson was so excited for me and Aarron."Reyna i love you imma see you later baby he gave me a kiss on my lips and him and his mom left.When i turned around i felted a hard hit to my face and fell on the floor."Are you fuckin crazy getting pregnant  i don't want no damn babies in my house and by Aarron why not Shane he's a better man than Aarron."Wait What are you saying? I stood up with tears in my eyes you really want me to get pregnant by Shane! Damn what the fuck has he doing to you... i see, you were brainwashed i was once pregnant by him but he killed my baby he raped me and then killed the baby!! Don't you get it he hits me he raped me put me in the hospital. "Now him and some other people are planning to kill me and my babies so Big Aarron won't lose his money but don't you worry i get paid next week and imma get my own place so me and my babies feel more relaxed."Im so damn tired of your shit Rochelle you always put that no good nigga before me i swear imma be a better mom than you!!. Lil gurl you better watch your tone with me i brought you into this world and baby i can take you right out!!!. I want your grown ass outta my damn house lil gurl Now. "I pay the mortgage as well so im not goin right now by the end of this month im gone. I went upstairs and laid down in my room on my bed God in heaven knew I was trying with this women but i could stand it no more. I touched my belly and felted a flutter i smiled and drifted off to sleep.