Chapter 5 Aarron

It was around 6 when Reyna went home but i was so worried for her. Looking into her eyes i saw the hidden pain that nobody knows about but it looks like it was eating up her soul. I went downstairs and seen my mom looking beautiful as always i saw her put the lasagna in the oven and all over again i felted like a kid.

Aarrons Memory

"Mommy mommy me and Reyna caught a baby bug"! That is gross baby go wash yall hands and imma make yall a plate she kissed my head. "Let me see that asked my dad you think it would taste good if we fry it "Ewwwww that is nasty said Reyna guys are so gross i couldn't agree with you more sweetie said, my mom.

I shook off the memory and went to the kitchen. "Mmmm something smells really good i said while dancing my mom laughed at me "Boy gon somewhere with that she playfully hit me with the dish towel."Hey people i saw Mrs.Jackson and Reyna smiling faces the door was unlocked i hope you don't mind. No hunny you all good girl. "Ok imma be nice and share my chicken and Lasagna but for this one time next time you might not be so lucky. You so hungry you fat said Reyna yea this body ain't though i pulled up my shirt and saw Reyna looking at me. "You ain't cute she turned up her nose all cute and sat down. "My goodness, Alisha you got a fine young man my mom smiled yes i do. Don't tell him that he gone take it to his head Reyna you know im cute i bet you write about me in them nasty stories you write. I bend over so I was close to her ear you write how you wanna kiss me my beautiful body and how you want me to love you down. Reyna started blushing and pushed me playfully "Exactly like i was saying i turned on the radio and Beyonce Diva came on i turned it down. "Naw turn that up Reyna got up from the couch and turned it up and started singing along to it so did my mom and Ms. Jackson.

I shook my head watching then dance and sing but when Reyna hit the floor she was in the song got a dance routine and everything made me wanna marry her on the spot.Damn was all i could say she threw that ass in a circle and was bouncing it up and down i could feel something stirring in my pants but i kept it down. Then Ms.Jackson joined her now i seen where she got her dancing from... her mama she threw in a circle as well shit i was enjoying the show they both was killin it. When the song went off my moms popped me on the back of my head."What was that for i saw you looking Whaatt mama never she smiled boy you and your grown man hormones sit down somewhere she threw the pillow at me. I sat down on the couch while Chris Brown Stuck on Stupid played it was alright but im more of a Ludacris with a lil Tyga and Future type of guy they music coo.

****

When the food got done i ran to the table and sat down by Reyna she was texting Mariah cause i saw her name at the top of the messages. "Aarron remove your nose please she put her phone on the table and begin eating. I smiled at her and started with the chicken i had at least about 30 wings on my plate i grabbed a saucer from the cabinet and grabbed the ranch cause my moms sure do know how to make so hot chicken. Her chicken so hot it makes Louisiana Hot Sause look weak but shit wait until it comes out the other end my ass was on 10 thousand for a good four days but I loved it though.I sat down and put the ranch on the saucer you know girls like to eat properly but im like fuck that i eat like a damn fat man I love my food. By time i finished my wings my mouth was numb but i still ate my Lasagna. Reyna shook her head at me and grinned "That weight gonna catch up with you soon you better slow it down. Girl you talkin nonsense i work out and got a high metabolism when i got done eating i washed out my dish and went upstairs to my room. Minutes later Reyna came in my room she laid on the bed right next to me this time she smelled like peaches. "Girl you be smellin like a fruit salad everytime i see you, you smell like a new fruit each day. "Thanks she smiled we both was on our back looking at the ceiling Reyna put her head on my chest and before i knew it i was in a deep sleep.