Chapter 14 Reyna

When i got home i had called Mariah to see if they had an opening at the Salon she told me they did and come tomorrow for an Interview.  I was really happy about that and grateful at the same time. I was in the living room when i seen Shane come through the front door. "How you doin he said while passing me by but i just ignored him and looked in my phone pretending like i was in a deep conversation with somebody. "So you gonna ignore me now ?  I have nothin to say to you  Shane the only words i wanna hear is im leaving and im not coming back when i hear them words then things would be different. "Come on Reyna baby he sat next to me i got up and walked away from him. dont touch me Shane i mean it leave me along "Ha or what you think im scared of your boyfriend fuck that nigga i went upstairs to my room and he followed right behind me. "Would you stop following me Damn, i said while closing the door on him I want you to talk to me Reyna he opened it wider so he can walk in my room. "Bitch you hear me callin you i looked at him sideways and shook my head he really done started somethin. "Shane what the hell is wrong with you he slapped me hard in my face making me stumble backward and fell. Then Aarrons father walked through the door. "Hey·..  Hey! man get off of her he grabbed Shane and pulled him off of me ." Look yo ass need to chill you work for me now so i dont want you touching her without going to me or so help me God i will have your ass killed in a New York heartbeat you got me Shane!! Aarron helped me up. "Im sorry about him are you ok? I snatched away from his grip thinking what Aarron told me about him he was not the man he says to be. "Thanks for helping me but you both need to leave i said while pointing to the door Mr.Aarron chuckled and walked to the door i followed them and opened it up for them but then Mr.Aarron slammed the door shut he grabed me by my throat and slammed me into the wall. "When you see Aarron tell him I wanna see him personally we got some ground to cover. He let go of me and i was grasping for air i sat on the floor crying he walked out and closed the door behind him. I grabbed my phone and texted Aarron about what his Father said to me.

****

It was around 8:30 when Aarron came over he even was spending the night he didnt trust Shane and now since my mama acting funny he didnt trust her either. After we ate us a sandwich we headed to my room i layed right under my man my sexy bae as i call him. He turned on my t.v and we decided to watch Mr.&Mrs. Smith {my favorite movie}.Aarron got up and locked my door then he started stripping which i for surely enjoyed. He took off his shirt and he threw it at me i chuckled and bit my lip all sexy for him i stood up and turned off my t.v and pushed him on my bed. I turned on my cd player and put it on track 4 Partition blared through the speakers. I took off my pants so he can see my big booty clearer but i kepted on my pink thongs and started shaking my ass for him i notice his member rising awake. I walked towards him all sexy like and began kissing him he stood up and picked me up the ripped off my thongs and put his hard member inside of me making my body go weak. I screamed his name when i felted d*ck in my stomach it felted like. I put my nails deep into his skin as he went faster inside. When he reached his climax i sat up and kissed him hard on his big juicy lips and we both fell into a deep sleep.