Chapter 21 Aarron

I woke up the next morning around 9 o clock feeling tired but i got up anyway.I texted Trey and told him to meet me at the mall so we can talk he had agreed to do it.

I rolled up outta bed and hopped in the shower real quick it took me 10 minutes to get dressed i went downstairs and grabed me an apple and was headed out to the mall.

*****

When i got there i seen Trey at the food court i sat across from him and sat down."Well, Shane, Big Aarron and Zack are planning to kill Reyna and the baby cause i made a deal with Shugg that i would only do work for him until Reyna has the baby.Shugg told Zack and now they tryna bring Mariah into this like dude im at the end of my rope with these dudes Reyna was in my house and heard them talking to she was scared. "Yeah i did my best to keep her calm but how her supposed to be best friend was tryna kill her ."Well if you talk to Reyna and let her go out with the plan we would have our team around to make an arrest we would make it look like Reyna called us. Naw man she pregnant with my child i don't want her to do this! "Aarron i understand but if she just disappears like that outta the blue they gonna know somebody tellin the police and put her somewhere safe ."There going to look at you because she is your girlfriend and they know you would do any thing to protect her. Let her do her thang we will be following them around in different cars so they won't know its us. "Ok man im trust you we both shook up and went our own way.

When i got back to the house i seen Reyna about to leave she didn't see me come up behind her i grabbed her and spun her around. "Aarron you for real scared me! Im sorry baby i gave her a kiss where you goin so early. She looked at me and smiled i have my first doctors appointment well then baby lets go im not finna miss this opportunity to see my baby in there i said while rubbing Reyna's belly. I helped her in the truck and we both headed to the hospital

***

"Well Ms Jackson you are 1 month pregnant to me you just turned a month said the doctor i seen Reyna's face light up. The doc turned off the lights and hooked up a machine and put some jelly on her belly like magic i heard the heartbeat. "My my you guys ready for this Reyna looked at me and squeezed my having your having twins. I was in shock my baby girl having two of my kids at the same time i kissed Reyna she was so excited her face just glowing. "Sir can you hit the lights for me i did and Reyna sat up. The babies are doing great but make sure you get some rest. "So is that why i eat 5 times a day and feel extra exhausted? Yes with twins they take away a lot of a mothers energy and food. That's why women who are four.months pregnant like to stay at home rest eat relax cause its a journey. "Ok, what if she works well if you feel to tired or you need more breaks than usual you need to stop working it can cause complications with pregnancy. It's like your body communicating with you but if you dont listen your body can shut down or you can go into early labor cause the babies cant take the stress anymore. "Every month i would like to see you so make an appointment out front. Reyna got up off the table bed excited i grabbed her hand into mines she made the appointment and walked out to the truck."So what you think Aarron two kids at the same time you ready for it? I grabbed her and pulled her into me yes baby im ready I love you Reyna I love you too Aarron. I helped her into the truck and we drove off the hospital lot happy.