Finding a Lost Soul [Chapter 10]

Ten:

Everyone was gone by three in the morning. Ryan stayed the night and we lied in bed for a little while watching TV. Ryan rolled his head on the pillows and looked at me. He kissed forehead softly then positioned himself so he was leaning on his arm.

"Kay," he said staring at me and I already knew what his next words were going to be. I saved him the trouble and took off the t-shirt I had on. His eyes widened and he gave me a questioning look. I nodded my head and he leaned to me pressing his lips to mine and it wasn't long before his body hovered over mine. All I can say is it progressed from there.

I woke up the next day naked and my body in pain. I went to roll over but fell right of my head hitting the ground hard.

"Kaylin," Ryan yelled and I opened my eyes to see him leaning over the edge of the bed staring down at me.

"Am I dead?" I asked him and he laughed.

"No but you are a warrior. You surprised me last night," he smirked reaching his hand toward me. I grabbed it and he pulled me up. I stood next to the bed and stared at him.

"How did I surprise you?" I asked rubbing both my hands down my face.

"Oh I think you know how. Now come back in bed," he pleaded holding open his arms.

"I have work and I need to shower. I smell like chlorine and...sex," I mumble. "I feel so nasty right now," I complain and Ryan sits up in my bed and stairs at me.

"Is that my fault?" he asked like he did something wrong.

"It actually is but I don't mine," I smile and lean over the bed and kiss him. When I pull away I saw his eyes closed. I giggled softly and backed away to my bathroom. "You better be here when I get out. And you know what?" I smirk. "You make me feel like I'm living, a teenage dream. The way you turn me on," I sing then run into my bathroom.

I giggled like crazy to myself and the inside of me was freaking out. I loved Ryan and it was easy for me admit it to myself now. It was hard to believe we actually got intimate last night without really thinking about it.

I stood in the shower with my head tilted back and my eyes closed. I ran my fingers through my hair. I hummed to myself softly as I worked in my shampoo. I felt a hand rub down my back and I turned to see Ryan in the shower with me. He picked up my shampoo and put it in his damp hair.

"You aren't the only one that needs a shower," he smirked. I smiled at him then pressed him against the shower wall. He bit at the air in front of me and I kissed him hard on the lips. I pulled away and winked. I then put conditioner in my hair. He rubbed it into my hair as I held my head under the water.

I then let him get under the water to wash his hair. I really hoped he didn't mine smelling like Garnier Fructis sleek and shine shampoo. Behind his back I picked up my pear body soap and poured a bunch on to my hand. I rubbed my hands together than slapped my hands onto Ryan's back making him jump. He turned around quickly and I rubbed my hands down his chest.

"You are making me smell like a slut," he growled playfully.

"I'm not a slut," I frown and fold my arms across my chest pretending to be mad at him.

"Well, no I guess you aren't," he said then grabbed my soap and poured it all over me.

I scream and he lunges at me and tickles my sides. I continue to scream loudly but was laughing as I did. I was extremely ticklish.

"Kay! Where are you?" someone yelled and the bathroom door flung open and then the shower curtain was pulled back. Ryan stopped tickling me and we both looked away from each other to see Brendon and Elexa staring at us. I panicked and pressed my body to Ryan's as in to cover myself. We were both covered in soap.

"Hello Ryan," Elexa winked. I rolled my eyes and saw Brendon look away from us. I look at Elexa and give her a look.

"How about you don't think that thought you have in your head about doing my boyfriend," I tell her and she gave me a look that said, 'how did you know?'

"Elexa we are getting out of here," Brendon said and pulled Elexa out of the bathroom.

I look at Ryan and he begins to laugh. "No laughing. I think we should rinse ourselves and get dressed," I say and he nods going under the water and pulling me with him.

When we got out he put on what he wore to my house yesterday. I put on a black skirt, white button down and a black vest. I put my hair in a messy bun then pinned my name tag to my vest. I only put on eyeliner and looked at Ryan.

"You are cute when you wear your work clothes," he smiles. I roll my eyes grinning and then walk out of my bedroom with him following. Brendon and Elexa were in my living room and I looked at them wondering why they were here. Brendon still didn't like that I was with Ryan. He also still hated him.