Jill Valentine (Part 1): The Mansion

Jill's POV

After escaping the horde of zombies with Barry, Chris, and Wesker into the mansion, we shut the door to be sure none can get in. Wesker looks at everyone. "Everyone ok?" He asked us. "I'm good." Barry answered. "I'm still breathing." Chris said. "I'm good..." My words trailed off when I noticed something not right. "Wait a minute...where's (Y/N)?" I look around the room for him but he's not here. Chris looks out the window of the door. "You don't think he could be out there?" He asked. "We need to find him!" I said and ran to the door, but was stopped by Wesker. "Don't! It's too dangerous!" Wesker yelled. "B-But (Y/N) could still be alr-" Barry interrupts. "Wesker is right. As much as we need him here, we shouldn't risk getting ourselves killed looking for him in a danger zone." As much as I want to argue against that, I have no other choice but to agree. We then heard gunshots coming from the door to our left. "Do you think it's..." I said. Barry looks over at me and the others. "I'll go check it out." He said and grab hold of his revolver. I walk to Barry. "I'll go too." Barry nods and look at Chris and Wesker. "And you two?" Chris walks up the stairs. "I'm gonna check upstairs." Wesker stays at his spot. "I'll stay put here and investigate this area further." He said to us. Everyone starts doing their part and I begin to help Barry.

(Elsewhere...)

(Y/N)'s POV

After what seemed like minutes running away from the dogs, I finally found myself hopefully in a safe place. It looks a lot like a greenhouse because of all the plants that are in rows. But there is one plant that stood out the most in the middle of the room. The thorns are longer and seem to move slightly on its own. Knowing it probably might attack at any moment, I exit the greenhouse through the opposite door and entered a hall. It looks pretty empty but it seemed too quiet. I start searching the hall for any of my teammates, hoping that they're ok. Then I heard banging in a room to my right. I aim my pistol at the door then quickly opened it. I peeked around the room but there wasn't anything. I walk in and saw some ammunition and green herbs. After picking those up, I saw a note on a desk by the bed. I start reading it and it seems that it is about some crazy experiment on a family that was kidnapped and taken here. After putting the note in my pocket, the closet door behind me burst open and a zombie grabbed me. I struggle to get out of its grasp before I stab it at the head, which killed it instantly. I place a hand over my heart to catch my breath and remain calm as I look at the thing. Then it moaned loudly trying to grab me again but I stomped its head out of reaction. "These things just don't die easily..." I leave the room feeling rather uncomfortable being around it. I travel another hallway before I heard a familiar scream coming from a room 3 doors down. It sounded like Jill. I run to the door. "Jill!? What's happening!?" I yelled. "(Y/N)!? HELP!! THE DOOR IS LOCKED!" I turn the knob but it wouldn't open. "Stand back!" I yelled before shooting the knob then kicked it open. "Jill! Come on!" I reach out my hand and Jill grab it. I pull her out of the room and we both fell on the floor. We catch our breath then look at each other. Jill pecks my cheek then hugged me. "Oh, (Y/N)! I'm so glad you're alive!" She cried. I was surprised by that but I hugged her anyway. "If I hadn't showed up...you could've been a Jill Sandwich." I joked. Jill laughed through her crying. "You idiot." She managed to say. "We should probably go to a safe room and discuss our situation." She nods and gets up with me but she didn't let go of me.

(Part 2 coming soon...)