Tenth Edward.

The Edwards

• • • • • • • • • •

Maybe it was the way you said it with declaration and finality resouding in your words.

Like how you speak out a piece of strong poem of similes, with such power- firm and strong like a statment that holds a thousand unshed feelings.

I never thought someone could say it the way you did.

Wait wait- yes right, this is too good to be true. This has to be! I think I'm going mad, I think I truly am, maybe they poured something into my mud coated brain- yes they did.

"No no, please don't say that."

"Wh- wait, what are you saying?"

"Yes, this is it. This isn't real."

"What, Belle?! I'm fucking real! What are you thinking?"

"Edward, Please stop."

Tears, what is this? Dripping wet from my cheeks, what is this feeling in my chest?

"Oh c'mon! I just woke up from that dreaming thing and you're telling me I'm not real? That this is still a part of your dreams? That we are both not yet awake? What the heck?!"

My ears ringing a bell, chimes chimes, ding dong- and the funny thing was that, they sounded all too lame.

Replaying the dings and the dongs, sounding one in a thousand, sounding like the blue pitter patter of the rain, strong and sudden.

"Hey, listen, Belle Jasse." You whispered, like the wind calming the raging storm- like the birds that calm the seas.

".... What?"

"Come here, sit down on the bed."

"Um, well.. why? er, I mean, okay."

"Great.."

I sat down beside you, the sound of the hospital bed crunching under my weight. The scent of you filling the air mixed with cleaners.

Now you look at me with scrunched eyebrows, trying to fit small pieces into one ugly painting filled with black and white pointless dots.

"Now tell me, if this isn't real- then could I do this then?"

And you angled your injured fragile body to mine and entangled your arms in my arms, resting in the small of my back. Your head hanging in my neck, your nose and lips tickling the skin of my nape.

Right there at that simple moment in a hospital bed, all the feelings happened. The bottle burst and it all spread through the walls, right in his arms.

"Edward.. This-this - is this all... real?"

And you hugged me tighter, and my tears fell lighter.

"Real as the sun, Belle Jasse."

If only some words could describe the happiness of my smile and laugh, and the sadness of my tears and my chest, and the anxiety of my stomach and fingers.

I wish I can explain it all to you, just as how you explained your all to me.

"Edward, I -"

Door swung open, a couple of your families bodies fell into the floor with a shrill and a thud.

"Nutcracks, son! Look what you done!"

"Ma, You pushed me!"

"Amanda! Robert! Quiet!"

"What- Oh.. oh.."

"Looks like we've been found out, eheheh."

Tell me how you could've described that embarassing moment, Edward? Was it even embarassing for you too?

Judging by your reaction of not letting me go and clutching my waist tighter, you found it amusing didn't you? To embarass me?

Clever Edward.

"How long?"

"Since you let us out."

"Everything?"

"Every single detail, Edwardo."

Your families smiles made me blush, and untangle myself from you. Enjoying it, you smiled broadly at them, innocently.

"Well, do you guys mind if we can have another alone time. This time, without evesdroppers?"

"Sure thing son."

Then once again, they went out with silly smiles on their faces as they heard out secret. Now what makes me wonder is how they're not curious about the dreaming thing we mention.

But your genuine smile and tinged cheeks made me stop thinking, spinning me wildly in a round'about speed.

I remember the day that we never met,

Hair blowin' in the wind, sun touchin' your skin.

One week, four days, three minutes since,

That moment you smiled, I'm still spinnin'.

I swore to my whole life, hearing the real you sing made my insides turn un-organized, scattered anywhere in a topsy-turvy way.

Seeing the real you for the real time, It all makes me happy. But I hope it stays this way, I never wan't these moments to end.

If you're what I'm dreamin' of,

Never wake me up,

Don't fade away.

All that I see is your face,

I don't know your name,

Don't fade away.

Oh dear, Edward, If this still wasn't reality, if this is still an existing dream in my head, never wake me up because I don't want it to end.

"Don't wake me when I'm dreaming." I sang along.

"Belle Jasse..."

".....Edward Luige."

"I'm real, Belle Jasse. And so are my feelings."

You, the tenth Edward, I see him right infront of me, singing me songs I want to know, looking at me sincerely with tears, and smiling genuinely with full blast feelings.

I hope you'll last, I hope you didn't lie to me, and I hope you'll never forget me. I wish you'll stay with me forever until the sun dies out.