Chapter 4 - The Despicable Mortal

Just as Percy said that, his brain was attacked by a whole lot of demigods praying to the Gods for help. As Percy was the god of Heroes, all prayers to the gods from the demigods were first received by him. "We need to go now," Percy stood up, and when no one moves, he shouted,"Now!"

Poseidon sighed and said," We cannot do anything for them. Although Zeus changed the Ancient rules, we can only interact with demigods, not mortals. You have to do this alone son."

Percy sighed," Why me? Why is it always me?" He then flashed to Camp Half-Blood. Demigods were gathered at Thalia's Pine, preparing for a battle. Percy walked up and saw that they were mortals with guns, cannons and tanks. There were even battle robots and other things that Percy did not recognise.

Percy changed into his wolf form and also got ready to help the demigods to fight the mortals. Just then, the same man in the suit that was at the school where Percy was at, undercover, walked up. " Can the leader-in-charge of this place please step up, we just want to talk." He said 'this place' as if it was rubbish and nothing important.

Chiron was about to walk towards the man when Percy spoke in his mind," Chiron, don't go. Let me go in your state. " He then spoke in all the demigods and the minor gods there,"Percy here. Please do not bow. Thanks". He then walked up and said,"I'm the one in charge here.

The guy looked around frantically. " Who is the one speaking?" He said nervously. He then looks at the wolf and asked," It was you?" Percy nodded in his wolf form. "Um...Good Afternoon err...Mr Wolf..?"

Percy laughed. He then looks straight into the guy's eyes. "What do you really want?"

The governor said," We want to make allies with you and know more of your kind."

"What if we refused?" "Then we have no choice but to eliminate your camp as you might be our enemies in our next war. So, what is your choice, Mr Wolf?"

Percy looked into the governor's mind. He saw that no matter what his answer is, the government plan to do gory experiments on the demigods. This makes him angry. "My answer is no."

The man smiled faded and he said,"Then I have no choice but to destroy you. ATTACK!!!"

Everything gun, every missile, every cannonball was shot at the camp and the demigods. The demigods screamed as they thought that the army would fight hand to hand. They did not expect the army to just shoot. The minor god and goddess used their auras of power to shield to demigods. However, they can only shield a few. As the legacies are also there, there are a lot more half-bloods than the minor gods, leaving some unprotected.

Just as the first bullet was about to hit the first demigod, a wall of ice appeared, blocking all the attacks on the demigods. The missiles shot at the demigods, smashed against the ice, creating smoke. When the smoke cleared, the army is shocked and stunned to see that the ice was not even scratched.

"Wha..what? How?" The government asked in shock. "There are things that you should not violate or attack. One of them being demigods. Do you really think that you could destroy demigods and do experiments on them without incurring any god's wrath?"Percy glared at the governor and the army.

"Oh, where are my manners? Let me introduce myself. I am Perseus, God of Wolves,-" Just as he said the word"wolves", there are howls and Percy's full pack of about 2500 wolves appeared (Some died in the war with the Primordials). "North, cold,-" A cold gust of wind rushed past everyone. "Time,-" The time slowed down for a second or two, leaves falling in slow motion. "Earth,-"Sharpnals of Earth and dirt rose out of the earth and dropped. "and Heroes." The demigods glowed a slight blue for a while before turning back normal.

"I am the 15th Olympian. I am the bringer of Zeus's lightning bolt and Hades's Helm of Darkness. I ventured the sea of monsters and survived. I bought the golden fleece to the camp. I held up the sky. I am the only male that Artemis respects as a friend. I adventured the Labyrinth and fought in the battle of the Labyrinth. I am the defeater of Kronos and Gaia. I am the Hero of Olympus twice, and one of the legendary seven. I am the one who defeated Chronos and Ananke, Primordials of Time and Fate with Aphrodite, Goddess of love and beauty. Not to brag" Percy said the last part to himself.

"So what gives YOU the right to attack the god's children home? Also, you are wrong. My main domain is either wolves or Heroes. Not the North." The army immediately bowed. The governor was too surprised and horrified to move. Percy sighed and opened his mouth to tell the soldiers to rise when there were a bright light and someone screaming.

"YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU!!! "

Author's Note

Hey guys! Try and figure out who that was and tell me in the comments.

Please vote and follow me! Thanks!

Bye

CKY