Chapter 12 - The Despicable Mortal

"What do you mean you don't know what is going on with him?  You're the god of healing!"

"I'm sorry, uncle P.  I really don't know what is going on." Apollo bowed his head meekly under Poseidon's glower.

"I don't care how or what happened to him! I just want you to make him feel better!" Poseidon shouted at Apollo, worried for his son.

Just then Percy screamed. Loudly.  Not overly loud, but loud enough that it attracted the demigods' and monsters' attention to them. Percy kneeled on the ground, holding his head in pain.

Suddenly, there was a bright blue flash, then a gold, followed by a bright green, then a bright yellow one and finally, a magenta flash, surrounding Percy.

Then, these 5 flashes disappeared, leaving orbs of the respective colours, and Percy missing. The orbs then spin around together and shoot out in different directions. They then sank into the ground.

Everyone was panicking, worried that Percy had faded or something. Just then, the 5 orbs shot out of the ground, all turning supernova, temporarily blinding everyone.

When the flash had stopped and black spots stopped appearing in everyone's eyes, they all stood there in shock, jaws on the ground.

Five figures were standing in a row in front of everyone.

The first one has striking blue eyes. Not electric-blue, but ice-blue. He has white hair that seemed to be made out of ice, hard sharp ice that could potentially accidentally stab someone. He is wearing full body armour, except for the helmet, made of Adamantine, the only metal known to mankind that is stronger than Diamond. This person was wearing a cape that was made out of a wolf pelt. The wolf pelt is so big that it even flowed onto the ground, making this figure look like royalty. At his waist, this figure has a scabbard made of Adamantine again, with a sword inside that has a hilt made of Adamantine, which means that his sword is made of Adamantine. This, is Percy, The 15th Olympian, God of Wolves, North, Cold and Heroes.

The second figure was beside the God of Wolves. He has harsh golden eyes that are cold and ruthless. He is wearing body armour, except the helmet, made of gold. He has black hair that is as black as the night itself. With a scythe in his hand and a gold crown on his head, he surveyed the crowd staring at them coldly. This, is Kronos, The Titan King, Titan of Time.

The third figure has a hair made out of vines and has a crown made out of leaves. He has bright green eyes that look like they could destroy you in a single blow.  He has a whip in his hand, made entirely out of thick vines and diamond for the hilt. He is not wearing armour, just hardened mud clothes, with a robe made out of the softest leaves that are huge.  This, is Gaia, The Earth Lord, The Primordial of Earth.

The fourth one has a staff in his hands, twirling it in boredness. He looked older than the others, with wrinkles on his face and hunchbacked. But he held the staff so expertly, that everyone knew that he was not to be messed around. His eyes looked like they had seen everything, from the beginning of time till present. They were bright yellow. His hair is bright yellow, with a slight tint of white in it. He is not wearing armour, just golden colour clothes, with a huge robe that is so big that the ratio of his body to the robe is 2:1. The robe shows everything that is big that had happened in history since the start of time. If you looked at it hard enough, you will remember the things that you had forgotten. His staff is made of just coloured glass. However, that is not a normal glass.  That is glass that had been made to withstand anything, even time. This, is Chronos, The Time Lord, The Primordial of Time.

The last one has a face of serenity. He is carrying a magenta spindle in one hand, and a torch that has purple and pink flames in it. His eyes are an extremely bright purple colour that holds a lot of knowledge and power. He had huge purple wings that were stretched out as far as they can go. He is wearing magenta robes, that are woven from fate itself. If you looked at it, or his eyes, you would see your future, and your past and your choices. Of course, as fate is unpredictable, no one can predict what this figure would do. Not even time. He has long flowing magenta hair that will mesmerise you. It is as soft as the bed when you're tired, and so long that when he walks, it will trail a couple of metres behind him. This, is Ananke, The Father of the Three Morai, The Primordial of time.

Author's Note

 So, how is this chapter? This idea just popped out in my mind and I thought that it would be interesting. Remember to vote and comment on how is it. I thought that I'll leave them as their normal name since it'll be less confusing.

~Kai~