Chapter 2 - The Despicable Mortal

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME ZEUS!!! IT'S LORD ZEUS TO YOU, MINOR GODDESS!!! " Zeus bellowed out, clearly angry at the person who 'disrespected' him by not calling 'lord'.

He stood up and raised his bolt at Hecate, who was looking very unamused at his childish act. "Zeus. I haven't had time for this. Don't forget, but I am actually older than you and more powerful too." Hecate said, face flushing red in anger and frustration. Zeus smirked, "All the more reason to kill you...well, make you fade.' Zeus then raised his bolt dramatically.

Just then, a large dove swooped at his head, forcing him to sit down on his throne. The dove snatched his bolt away and dropped it at the person who summoned it. Aphrodite. Zeus was about to shout at her but stopped at the sight of her. Her hair was still going crazy, glowing extra pink and floating around her head. At the sight of her, Zeus remembered what her hair could do and her fight with Eros. Zeus paled and sank further into his throne.

"Oh please, stop your dramatic antics, Zeus. For Hecate to disrespect you like this, something terrible must have happened. I will give the bolt back if you shut up and listen to her." Aphrodite said, starting in a bored tone and ending with a stern one. Zeus nodded his head so fast that it almost snapped.

Hecate looked at Aphrodite with gratitude and turned to face the Olympians. "My Lords and Ladies, I'm just going straight to the point." She took a deep breath and said in a grave yet scared voice," The mist is down."

Author's note

Hey guys! So ....how is this chapter? Please, a comment or a vote would be greatly appreciated.

Peace out,

CKY