Chapter 13 - The Despicable Mortal

"How dare you." None of the 5 figures opened their mouth, but a loud and crisp voice rang out and echoed. 

"How dare you." The voiced said again, calmly.

"Why can't I? I'm the governor of Manhatten.  I can do whatever I want in Manhatten." The smug governor smirk and replied.

"You will pay for this."

"No, I won't. YOU will pay unless you give me what I want.  ATTACK!!"

Hundreds of robots, soldiers, aircrafts surged towards camp demigod, planning to tear it down forever. 

Just then, the ground before the 5 figures rumbled and 5 huge wolves appear.

The Timeless Wolf. With dazzling golden fur and blue eyes that hold the wisdom of the time, the wolf of time is able to turn forward or backwards time on whichever objects it bites.

The Frostbitten Wolf. With its body made entirely out of sharp ice, the wolf of frost and ice can turn whatever it bites into ice.

The Earth Wolf. With its body entirely made out of hardened mud, with vines curled around it, the wolf of earth and nature can shoot out around indestructible 10 vines from its mouth to strangle or tie objects up.

The Shield Wolf. This wolf is made out of entirely adamantine, the hardest material in the world. Nothing can destroy it. It has huge sharp claws that are around 1 metre long.

The Fated Wolf. This wolf is beautiful, with long purple flowing fur. Each of these strands of fur was thin, but indestructible. It represents the yarn that the Fates use to decide lives. This fur can wrap around a person, deciding his or her fate immediately, no matter whether it is alive or not. However, once a strand of fur is used, it will disappear and cease to exist.

"Go."

Yo, so hi guys. Sorry for the really late update. I would say I have writer's block, but that's kinda overused. So I don't really have an excuse....so excuse my tardiness...hehe.  

So, I was wondering, would you guys want the human population to continue or be wiped out? Please, please help me out and give me ideas... I'm running out.

Kai