Chapter 5 - The Despicable Mortal

The governor flew back and landed on the ground with so much force that it cracked the concrete. Aphrodite materialised and jump on him, punching and kicking him.

The army stared at the scene unravelled before them. Percy said," Aphrodite, stop injuring him." The army's jaws dropped as they heard that Aphrodite was the most gracious goddess in the Olympian council. But the goddess in front of them was the opposite, she was fierce and was like a tomboy.

Aphrodite stepped back from the governor, breathing heavily. Blood was all over her face and hands. Percy snapped his fingers and the governor was healed, Aphrodite was cleaned.

The governor bowed to Percy," Thank you, My lord, for saving me." Percy rolled his eyes and turned to Aphrodite. " Aphrodite, what are trying to do?"

Aphrodite fumed and pointed an accusing finger at the governor, shaking with pure fury, and said with rage evident in her voice. "This beast broke so many women's heart! And you are defending him?! "At that, another flash of light signalled another god's arrival.

"WHAT! HOW DARE YOU, PIG! APHRODITE, HOW MANY MAIDENS DID HE PLAY WITH?!" Artemis appeared, screaming in pure ferocity.

The army of mortals look scared at the gory, yet dramatic scene in front of them. They heard of the man-hating goddess and feared for their lives. The demigods were shocked that Artemis and Aphrodite would work together as they were rival for centuries.

Aphrodite said with barely controlled anger," Hundreds. Since he was a teenager, around 15." Artemis was shaking with barely controlled pure fury. She then screamed. She raised an open palm and blasted him with a bright silver beam of moonlight. However, before the beam of moonlight could even touch him, the Earth trembled below the governor and dirt flew up to shield him.

Percy sighed," Ladies, that is the second time I ne-". Percy's words were cut by Artemis screaming at him for helping that pig. She and Aphrodite then took out their hunting knives and rushed at Percy. Percy turned back to his human form. His pack ran forward to defend their master but Percy held out a hand, stopping them.

Percy summoned his sword and prepared to fight. Artemis was glowing silver and the sun suddenly went out, being replaced by the moon, causing a lunar eclipse. The sun and moon, the symbol of day and night, competed for dominance as the Goddess of the moon's rage increased. Artemis drew power from the moon to increase her speed and power. Aphrodite's hair turned glowing pink, similar to her fight with Eros. She summoned her indestructible dove pet to swoop and attack Percy. The demigods and the mortals look at the fight in fascination as they have never seen the gods fight together.

Percy blocked Artemis's and Aphrodite's strikes but was being pushed back slowly from the force of the two goddesses with intimidating power. Percy felt a slight tingle at the back of his neck and jumped to dodge Aphrodite's dove, then dropped and rolled on the ground to avoid Artemis's and Aphrodite's stab at the ground where he was a millisecond before.

Just then, golden arrow 'whoosed' past his head, a hair width away from him. He looked up and saw that Apollo was on floating. "HOW DARE YOU ATTACK MY LITTLE SISTER, PERSEUS!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!! "Apollo roared.

There were gasps and mutters from the gathered crowd. The demigods shuffled nervously on their feet. They were all thinking the same, ' No matter how powerful he is, Percy can't defeat 3 gods at the same time. Even more so, they are the 3 Olympian gods with everlasting domains that never ends.'

The sun became brighter and move out from behind the moon as the twin gods of Leto, God of Sun and the Goddess of the Moon. The sun became brighter and move out from behind the moon. The moon and sun are in the sky, shining brightly beside each other. The moon was glowing bright silver while the sun was bursting a harsh golden, showing the twin gods of archery's rage.

There was a crowd of civilians. Mortals were gathering while the army was trying to keep the crowd from getting too close. The governor was escorted to a safe place where he could watch the battle.

"Guys, please. I can explain why I saved that governor." Percy pleaded but to no result. Percy sighed and slowed time around the three gods, then entrapping them with the hard earth. he then resumed the time to normal.

The three god glared at him with hate. Percy sighed and talked in Artemis's and Aphrodite's head. "We need him. If we destroy him, the mortals may get angry and attack us. We cannot allow that. I'm sorry." Aphrodite's and Artemis's eyes widened at the thought of it. Percy then talked to Apollo,"I did not attack Artemis. If you notice properly instead of rushing to save your sister, I did not attack at all. I was merely defending. "

Apollo bowed his head in shame and apologised. " Sorry Percy, I did know that...but I didn't want my little sister to get hurt."

Percy snapped his fingers and the dirt trapping the three gods dropped to the ground. Artemis hit Apollo in the back of the head for calling her little sister. Percy chuckled at their childish antics.

The three gods left in a flash of light, but not before Aphrodite and Artemis glared at the governor.

Percy looked at the mortals and sighed. "Mortals! This place is a sanctuary for demigods. if you find any demigods, please lead them here. If you dare to even try to harm them, I will know and I will come after you." Percy bellowed to the crowd. Percy then disappeared in a flashed of light while the demigods looked at the mortals warily.

Author's Note

Hi! So..how is this chapter? Please vote and comment. If you like the story, you may also want to follow me. Also, please help me spread this fanfic to your friends. Thanks!

Yours sincerely

CKY