All Time Low † m.c au

Kylee held the phone by her ear, as the phone kept ringing. "C'mon, C'mon," she whispered to the ring of the phone. As she became to loose hope, the radio DJ spoke loudly, "Congratulations, you're seeing All Time Low- this Saturday!" She sighed out of relief, and kept on mumbling thank you, thank you, thank you. Her smile couldn't wipe off her face, as the DJ kept talking about the information about the concert.

Michael had his tickets, since they were released on Ticketmaster. He went to every gig All Time Low had in Chicago. Diehard fan? He wouldn't like to call himself- that. Fangirl? For sure.

Kylee ran around her house yelling OH MY GOD- I'M SEEING ALL TIME LOW! Then, she scrimmaged through her closet, for the perfect outfit to wear. She started pacing around the room nervously. Her mom came up to her room,"What's all the screaming about?" She asked worriedly. Kylee grinned up at her mother, "I WON! I'M SEEING ALL TIME LOW THIS SATURDAY!"

Michael tapped his pencil on his computer desktop, as the YouTube video of his cover of Swords, Dragons, and Diet Coke by The Devil Wears Prada uploaded.

Kylee was waiting for her favorite YouTuber, Michael, to upload his daily cover. She had to take a minute out from fangirling and freaking out, to see his new cover. She loved Michael because they had a lot in common- they both loved the same bands and dying their hair.

Michael's video finally stopped processing, and uploaded. He tweeted out to his followers, that his video uploaded, and that they should all check it out.