8) Backstage

"Holy shit!" Kylee yelled after she pulled away from the kiss- and well saw the table full of food.

"Welcome to my little slice of heaven," Michael said grabbing a slice of pizza.

"Buh dum tiss," Rian yelled. Kylee stood there- legit about to cry. Rian pulled Michael in for a hug and said, "nice show,man." He also managed to pull Kylee into the hug.

"I fucking love you, Michael," Kylee said as Rian squeezed harder.

"My boy has a lover," Rian smiled and let go.

"I could like- have sex with you, right now!" Kylee squealed in happiness. "Oh, and my name is Kylee. Extremely nice to meet you- Rian."

Rian nudged Michael, "really?"

"We'll do that another time," she winked and roamed around with Michael.

"Mikey, you got the girl!" Zachary yelled as he saw him with Kylee. She blushed as she remembered that Zachary had to stop playing midst Dear Maria, Count Me In.

"My name is Kylee," she smiled.

"After knowing Michael briefly, he's an amazing fellow," Zachary said. Michael blushed, "awe he's a blusher."

"I'm- like- legit crying, right now," Kylee said to Michael.

"There's Jack and Alex," Michael said pointing towards the table full of snacks.

"Woah, could you let us talk for a bit," Zachary yelled as Michael grabbed her hand and ran towards Jalex.

"Yeah, later," Michael smiled.

"Aye," Jack turned to face Michael.

"Hey," Kylee said.

"OH MY GOD! MICHAEL BROUGHT A GIRL BACKSTAGE!" Alex yelled as he heard Kylee's voice.

"Yeah, he brought me," Kylee shrugged and grabbed a cookie trying to look cool. "Shit," she murmured as crumbs fell down her face.

"I like her- keep her," Jack said

"Fucking marry her and fucking grow old with her," Alex said. Rian and Zachary skipped towards the four of them.

"Yeah, have kids with her."

"FUCKING GRANDKIDS, MAN."

"It's really sweet how you guys like- us," Kylee smiled as she ate another cookie.

"Yeah it really is, but hell I have no idea if we're dating or not," Michael sighed.

"I'll date the shit out of you," Kylee replied.

"Yeah, me too."

"THEN FUCKING DATE!" Rian yelled.

Michael grabbed a cookie and kneeled on one leg, "would you Kylee, be my girlfriend- even though I just met you? I feel like this tingly feeling inside my stomach whenever you kiss me- and it's fucking amazing. But anyways, regardless of All Time Low- basically peer pressuring me into dating you, would you be my girlfriend?.

"Uh, I knew you before this concert, and hell I have to admit that I'm a strong believer in love at first sight, so yeah I will," Kylee rambled. Michael cut her off with a kiss.

"Now, get her pregnant," Alex said.

"No, thank you," Kylee replied laughing.

THIS CHAPTER IS CACA BUT MYLEE CYRUS IS LEGIT IN THIS CHAPTER. AND I MIGHT MAKE THIS A SERIES, BUT A DIFFERENT BOY EACH BOOK, IT'S GONNA BE FUCKING COOL.