18) Fancy

Emily's mom had the idea of each family in their daughter's group would go out to eat at this fancy restaurant, since the beginning of the school year. Of course, everyone agreed for the idea when she mentioned it- and were anxious to be on time for their reservation.

Michael met Kylee on the gym floor where her chair was, "congrats."

"I honestly thought that this day would never come," she smiled holding up her graduation cap in her hands.

"I'm really proud of you," he crashed his lips onto Kylee's. She giggled, and kissed him.

"I love you," she said holding his hand and then ran over to Keira.

"Holy shit," Keira said- as she remembered what happened previously.

Kylee dropped Michael's hand and hugged Keira, "I'm gonna miss you so- so- so- so much."

"I'll miss you too," Keira smiled and let go.

"Do you want to ride with Michael and I to the restaurant?" Kylee asked her.

"Is it okay with you?" Keira turned to Michael.

"Oh yeah, sure," Michael shrugged.

"Sure?" She said. She then turned towards her mom and said, "I'm driving with Michael and Kylee."

"Okay, meet us at Bub's Pasta and Winery," her mom said. Keira nodded and walked out with the three of them. Thankfully, Michael parked close to the auditorium because Kylee kept on complaining about her feet hurting. Kylee and Keira both slipped over their purple graduation gowns to reveal Kylee's purple peplum dress and Keira's high- low style purple and black dress.

"Oh my god, that dress looks really cute on you," Kylee said clutching her heels to her chest and jumped a little.

"Your's does too," Keira said and got into the backseat of Michael's truck. Kylee sat in the passenger seat and waited for Michael to pull out of the horrendous parking lot.

"All four of you look stunning, today," Michael smiled gaining small giggled from the two of them. "What?" He smiled.

"Nothing," Keira said which made her laugh even more.

"I don't like being laughed at," Michael pouted like a toddler. He drove around for a bit and founded the restaurant, "damn, this place looks fancy as hell."

"Hell isn't fancy," Kylee laughed. "but, if you consider fire fancy, then go for it my friend."

"It's an expression, Kylee," Keira laughed.

"Finally, someone agrees with me!" Michael laughed even harder and parked into the parking space. Erin had a strapless black dress which was tight in all the right places and Emily had a lacey black skater dress on- which looked amazing on her.

"Oh my god, you guys look amazing!" Emily yelled as she saw Kylee and Keira.

"Aww, you guys look gorgeous," Keira smiled.

"Ready to go inside? Our reservation is ready," Erin smiled and waved for them to go inside.

"Reservation under Fierce," Emily's mom said to the hostess.

"Right this way," she led the group to a huge table. They all sat down and immediately started talking about the graduation. "Your waiter would be here, shortly."

"I'm sorry, but did they really spray paint penises all over that poor teacher's car?" Michael asked Keegan.

"You bet your ass they did," Keegan said.

SUCKY CHAPTER IDK