15) Stay

They shortly fell asleep, Michael of course was the big spoon. Kylee felt safe in his arms- like nothing or anyone would hurt her. The past few minutes were the best minutes of her life, she loved the way Michael loved her.

~

Michael tried to get up- without waking Kylee up. He went into his kitchen to attempt to make her some breakfast when he noticed a note hanging from the refrigerator.

Dear Mikey, or Kylee,

I saw you guys sleeping together- very cute. And if you had sex, make sure that you used protection! I don't want baby Mikey's running around this home, haha. Anyways, I'm at work.

Love you loads,

Mom ♡♡

(p.s make Kylee breakfast and take her out for lunch, Michael)

Michael crumbled up the paper and threw it into the trash. He then put two slices of bread into the toaster and waited two minutes before the bread to pop up, he spread some I Can't Believe it's Not Butter all over the two slices- because you gotta be heart healthy. He poured some Apple Juice into a cup and placed the toast on a plate. He then brought the breakfast over to a tired Kylee, "I know it's not a lot, but I made you some breakfast."

Kylee smiled and said, "aww." She grabbed the plate and cup from Michael, and Michael sat next to her.

"What are we gonna do today?" Michael asked her.

"I want to do the same thing we did yesterday and cuddle," Kylee said digging her face into Michael's chest.

"I love you," he smiled.

"I love you, too," Kylee said and drank the whole apple juice.

"That's impressive," Michael chuckled.

"Fun fact, I love apple juice," she shrugged.

"That's a nice fact," he pecked her lips.

"You're a better fact," Kylee smirked.

"Stop," Michael laughed. Kylee tore off some toast and shoved it in Michael's mouth. She giggled and kissed his cheek as he chew up the bread.

"I know that this is just- whatever, but will you stay with me?" Kylee asked him.

"Yeah, of course I will," Michael smiled.

OK THIS CHAPTER WAS SHIT IDK