10) Fierce Foursome

3 Weeks Later

Kylee shifted her position in the pizzeria's booth. Her and one of her closest friends- Erin were waiting on two other people. "Wait- so you're saying that your boyfriend took you backstage to meet All Time Low?" Erin questioned.

"Honestly, he's the sweetest person," Kylee blushed.

"Fuck you- for not taking me," Kylee rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry," Kylee laughed.

"I want to meet this guy," Erin said and Emily and Keira walked into the restaurant.

"You guys are late," Kylee yelled and moved one place to let Keira sit next to her.

"She got us stuck in traffic," Emily yelled at Keira.

"That's not my fault that it took TWENTY minutes for you to get ready, Keira yelled back. Emily and Keira were cousins and they were apart of the Fierce Foursome- which Erin came up with the name.

"We heard about your new man,' Emily said wiggling her eyebrows.

"His name is Michael," Erin said taking a drink from her Doctor Pepper.

Kylee blushed and tried to hide her embarrassment with her hands, "can we talk about something else."

"Where did you meet?" Keira ignored Kylee and continued talking about Mylee.

"At an All Time Low concert, he was the opening act," Erin smirked.

"He does covers on YouTube," she added.

"Oooooh," Keira smirked.

"Kinky," Emily said.

"Next reunion- invite that kid," Keira added.

Kylee thought for a second and then said, "yeah if I did, he would run away from you guys." The three of them high fived.

Finally, Luke- the waiter came by the table, "so, I see that the full party has arrived. What do you two want to drink? And the pizza I coming shortly."

Emily looked up at his blue eyes and said, 'you."

"Emily, don't be fucking stupid!" Erin scolded.

"Yeah, you're hot and I'll have a water with lemon in it and she'll have a coke," Keira said.

"Coming right up- lovely ladies," Luke smirked and got the drinks for then.

"Guys, legit- what the fuck!" Kylee said in annoyance.

"Same," Erin said drinking from her Dr Pepper.

Five minutes later, Luke came back to their table with a large half cheese- pepperoni and the two girl's drinks. Keira put some Splenda sugar in her lemon water and swirled the mixture to make a lemonade. "Lemonade is like 3 dollars here, and water is free here- so who's the real winner," Keira smiled.

"The couple over there is probably having second hand embarrassment," Kylee pointed to a couple a table across from them.

I THINK I JUST FORESHADOWED A LITTLE BIT ON THE CHARACTERS IN THE NEXT BOOKS OF THE SERIES WHOOOOPS. AND THESE CHARACTERS ARE INSPIRED BY MY FRIENDS KYLEE, EMILY, AND KEIRA AND OBVIOUSLY IM ERIN. MILEY CYRUS IS PERFORMING IN CHICAGO RN AND I DIDNT GET TICKETS SO YEAH I AM PISSED OFF

ADIOS MI AMIGOS