2) Friday

I was watching the first glee tribute of brittany speads while making this chapter. I don't know what to obsess the most over- Brittana or Rachel covering The Only Exception??????

Tomorrow. Both Kylee and Michael's lives would change- in a matter of 24 hours. But they didn't know that. She paced around the house waiting for tomorrow to arrive.

Michael continued playing Bulletproof Love; Chicago is So Two Years Ago; Someone Like You; and Smells Like Teen Spirit until it annoyed his mom- and even his neighbors. Of course, his neighbors angrily knocked on his door yelling, "shut up- or I'm calling the cops!" Sure enough, his mom defending his obsessive guitar playing on a gig he's performing at tomorrow.

Kylee kept repeating to her family members- that tomorrow would be the best day of her life. Frankly, her mom just wanted the concert to be over with- so she'll stop babbling on and on about how tomorrow was gonna be fucking awesome.

Michael was still trying his best to perfect tomorrow. He called up one of his friends, Ashton to play the drums while he plays the guitar to one of the songs.

"Bulletproof Love, now," Michael said wanting Ashton to play backup for the song. Michael played a note and sung, "I breathe you in with smoke." Ashton quickly pitched in after Michael, "in the backyard lights."

"What the hell?" Michael asked him.

"Calm your tits, man," Ashton said laughing.

"Whatever, play where we left off."

"Dude, why do you need me here?"

"Remember, I'm opening for All Time Low tomorrow," Michael said.

"Dude, we should start a band," Ashton laughed, and Michael stated playing where he left off.

"We used to laugh until we choked, in the wasted nights," Michael sung.

Kylee went onto Keegan's room, and told him the schedule- again. After she left, Keegan played some music on his piano to calm his nerves before the concert.

"Now Ashton, we're going to play Someone Like You," Michael laughed and started playing the beginning chords of Someone Like You. "I've heard, that you're settled down. And you've found a girl. And you're married now, oh I've heard that your dreams came true- guess she gave you things I didn't give to you. "

"Kylee, go to bed," Keegan said to her.

"I legit can't," she whined.

"Good night," he said turning away.