19) Smile

Michael and her walked down the beach, hand in hand. He decided to take her out on a date- at the beach. She rested her head onto his shoulder, "Emily wants to live with me."

Michael smiled and asked her, "do you have an apartment- that's ready to move into?"

Kylee laughed and said, "not yet."

"Then, let's go find one."

"There's no rush," Kylee shrugged.

"Then, somebody would buy .our dream apartment," he laughed.

"Fine," Kylee said.

~

"This is the only vacant apartment in the building," the landlord said as he opened the apartment door. The apartment was completely empty- besides the kitchen and bathroom area. Kylee really liked this apartment and the best part, is that it was cheap. She pulled out her phone and took pictures around the vacant apartment.

"I really like this," she smiled.

"Yeah, I can see us sitting on a couch- over there and we would be making out," Michael pointed. Kylee shot him a glare and texted Emily the pictures.

Like?

ATTACH 4 files

234.jpg

235.jpg

236.jpg

237.jpg

It took only five minutes for Emily to respond back to her.

Yeah, get it

Kylee smiled, "we'll take it." The landlord smiled and walked down the 3 flights of stairs to the lobby. He gave her some lease papers, she signed Emily's name and her name on the agreement signature.

"The first rent is due on the 14th," the landlord said- giving Kylee the keys.

"Thank you," she said. The two of them left the building and Kylee put the keys into her purse. Michael smiled- and held her hand.

"There's a cupcake place- that I really want to go to," Michael said.

"Yeah, I'm down for cookies," she smiled. She then hauled down a taxi- which wasn't that hard for being inChicago. "To Michigan Avenue."

SEE Y'ALL IN LOLLA ADIOS ERIN OUT