4) 4:39

"Let's go now!" Kylee yelled shaking her brother's arm. He shook his head in return. "Please?"

"Get my keys," Keegan replied, rolling his eyes.

Michael sat backstage as All Time Low were doing their soundcheck. He scrolled through his Twitter mentions looking at all of the tweets congratulating him on opening up for one of his inspirations.

"GO- GO- GO, NOW!" Kylee said, rushing her brother in his car.

"Fine," her brother groaned, ran with her down the stairs of their apartment complex, and into his car with his sister.

"Guys, this is Michael, and he'll be accompanying us for A Love Like War- right now," Alex said which made Michael's heart melt in joy.

"Hi Michael," the crowd said to Michael like the crowd in a Falling in Reverse crowd when Ronnie sings hi, my name is Ronnie, I'm an addict.

"We're gonna be late!" Kylee whined.

Michael didn't bring his guitar- because he assumed that he was singing Vic Fuentes' part. They started playing the fist bumping chords of A Love Like War started, which really pumped Michael up.

"Make a wish on our sorry little hearts, have a smoke, pour a drink, steal a kiss in the dark. Fingernails on my skin like the teeth of a shark. I'm intoxicated by the lie."

"THIS TRAFFIC IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF!" Kylee yelled as her brother's car was stuck in traffic.

"We'll be there before 5," Keegan said trying to reassure his sister.

"In the chill of you stare, I am painfully lost. Like a deer in the lights of an oncoming bus. For the thrill of your touch, I will shamefully lust. As you tell me- we're nothing but trouble."

"Oh look, more red lights," Kylee rolled her eyes.

Michael finally sung, "heart's on fire tonight. Feel my bones ignite. Feels like war, war. Feels like war. Heart's on fire tonight, feel my bones infinite."

Alex then sung, "feels like war, war. Feels like war, war."

It was 4:55, and Kylee got more impatient. "It's a block away," Keegan said. And thankfully, they got there before 5, just like Keegan promised.

"The 2 hour wait, better be worth it," Keegan said as he got some plastic chairs from his trunk.

"Are you like- legit right now?" Kylee questioned her brother.