griffin | prayer of the roller boys

this is short & shitty lol

 ❝ I'M JUST NOT INTERESTED ANYMORE

I'M JUST NOT INTERESTED ANYMORE. ❞

You shrugged, trying your hardest to keep your voice steady. Breaking up with Griffin was so much harder than you'd imagine, especially doing it in a manner that seemed believable. All of this just to cover up your insecurities.

At hearing this, he let out a bitter laugh, in complete disbelief that you'd end your amazing relationship out of the blue. "Not interested?" He asked. Griffin was furious and about ready to burst.

You shrugged again, not knowing what else to say to him. "Bye, Grif." You stood from the couch, and with a final glance, turned away from him and started out the door.

"Bullshit!" His yelling startled you. "That was a heap of bull, Y/N! Tell me what's really going on." He said.

Your breath hitched in your throat as you felt your bottled up emotions rushing to the surface. You shut your eyes, exhaling slowly, because what you were about to say was a load. "I'm scared that you'll disappear like everyone else in my life." You whispered. "I'm scared that you'll leave me."

Griffin walked over to you, gently placing his hand on the side of your face. He looked deep into your eyes. "There is no reason to be scared." He pushed back a piece of your hair behind your ear, meaning every word that came out of his mouth.
"I am not going anywhere, babe."