griffin | prayer of the roller boys

❝ I CAN'T BELIEVE I SLEPT WITH YOU

I CAN'T BELIEVE I SLEPT WITH YOU. ❞

Was the first thing Griffin heard when he woke up.
The teenager slowly sat up in his bed, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as his own personal alarm clock woke him. You huffed, rushing around the room to pick up stray pieces of clothing that were thrown carelessly around the room the previous night. "Where are my pants?" You asked in an irritated tone.

The boy yawned. "I don't know why you're so surprised." He leaned back on his hands, watching you rushing to put your shirt on with a lopsided smile. "It was bound to happen one day."

You stopped dressing yourself when you heard this, standing at the side of his bed in your underwear. "What?" You asked, filled with confusion and still a bit of leftover attraction at the thought of his lips on yours. But the feeling quickly got shaken off when he started to speak.

"I said it was bound to happen."

You shook your head, wanting him to stop talking but continue talking. "What are you going on about?"

Griffin swung his legs over the side of the bed where you stood, looking up at you. "Ever since you walked through that classroom door my sophomore year, I knew."

He picked up your jeans from beside his nightstand and handed them over with a sly smile. You snatched them from his grasp, not wanting him to see you in your underwear any longer, even though he'd already seen you naked. Your logic was questionable. "Knew what?"

He slightly lifted the hem of your shirt and placed his hands on your bare hips, pulling you closer to him. His touch still caused goosebumps to form on every inch of your body. "That you'd be mine some day."