jason dean | heathers

- sorry this is quite shit but i
haven't updated in a while :)

It's not a secret that Jason Dean is one seriously messed up guy

It's not a secret that Jason Dean is one seriously messed up guy. Everyone at school insisted that you shouldn't become involved with him, but you ignored the warnings. This boy had a way of enticing you, that falling in love with him seemed so easy.

Up to this point in the relationship, there were no significant fights or arguments, until one unlucky afternoon when you and JD were hanging out in his room. He'd been waiting to bring the topic up for quite some time now, and he knew it'd make your blood boil; he just loved getting those reactions from you. The two of you quickly started arguing, talking over one another and refusing to listen to what the other had to say.

"Jason, all I'm saying is that you can't expect me to wait around for you forever!" You paced back and forth. "I'm tired of this being a one-sided relationship!"

He inhaled sharply. "Don't call me Jason."

You crossed your arms, pausing in front of the side of the bed where he sat. "Sorry, what'd you say Jason?"

He pushed himself off of the bed and swiftly pulled a gun from behind his back, towering over you with menacing eyes. He pointed it straight at your head. "I'll repeat myself."

The one thing that separated JD from your previous relationships is that he wasn't too fond of letting his true emotions shine through. He found it tough to admit that he had feelings, especially ones as strong he had for you. So, instead of relieving himself and saying it aloud, he shows his love in other ways.

But you didn't take his threats seriously, and didn't hesitate to kick his shin with the front of your heel. "Stop being a dick and put the gun down." You huffed disapprovingly. He winced at the shooting pain going up his leg, throwing the gun on his bed and flopping back onto it. JD gave you a childish glare. "You can't just point a gun at me every time you wanna avoid talking about your feelings." You scolded him. "Get it together."

The boy looked down at his black shoes, biting his lip before mumbling. "I'm sorry."

"What? Couldn't quite hear that." He shot you another threatening glare, as if daring you to keep taunting him. You couldn't help but laugh, sitting down next to him and putting your head on his shoulder. "We're a pretty fucked up pair, aren't we?"

He chuckled and let out a sigh. "We really are."